What have you done to your MSP today?

Focus - So ur doing the awd conversion. (thumb) U should open a thread so everyone can keep up with ur progress. Its something i would like to do in the future.

Got some parts from LaserBlue. I will install the rdv maybe next week. Woot. (p.s. great job on the wrapping man)

Thanks. For the cost of some bubble wrap & tape, it makes no sense to entrust near-flawless parts to the USPS unprotected. Hope they work out for you. I know I sure liked the RDV.

Focus - So ur doing the awd conversion. (thumb) U should open a thread so everyone can keep up with ur progress. Its something i would like to do in the future.

Got some parts from LaserBlue. I will install the rdv maybe next week. Woot. (p.s. great job on the wrapping man)

I didn't have any real trouble with it... I did it with the car jacked up. as long as one wheel isn't more loaded than the other you should be fine. I did notice that it was somewhat difficult to get the 2 of the 4 bolts, but far from impossible.

huh, i must be going at it with the wrong tools cause i cant get a wrench on them at a decent angle.Ive been picking my battles. thats been one ive put off several times

To Focus WTF? thats dedication. what you chop it with?

i might have to give you a call if i wanna import a project car.
what are the rules about RHD in canada? why cant you import one less than 15 years? is that Quebec only or canada wide?

It's Canada Wide. As soon as a vehicle comes in to the country Transport Canada is advised. If the vehicle is complete or both halfs are in the same container it WILL get refused entry, unless it's 15yrs. old.

huh, i must be going at it with the wrong tools cause i cant get a wrench on them at a decent angle.Ive been picking my battles. thats been one ive put off several times

To Focus WTF? thats dedication. what you chop it with?

You try using an extension>? They really aren't that hard to reach...

Some things I've done.

Attachments

• SSPX0108.jpg
    SSPX0108.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 137
  • SSPX0115.jpg
    SSPX0115.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 130
  • SSPX0140.jpg
    SSPX0140.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 134
  • SSPX0141.jpg
    SSPX0141.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 132
Got the following parts put on finally: slotted rotors, hawk hps pads after feeling like an idiot and trying to push the rear brake pistons in when thanks to the forums discovering you have to twist them lol, ss brake lines, and shifter bushings. Anyone else with the bushings run into the problem that you can't torque them to specs?

Last edited:
Got the following parts put on finally: slotted rotors, hawk hps pads after feeling like an idiot and trying to push the rear brake pistons in when thanks to the forums discovering you have to twist them lol, ss brake lines, and shifter bushings. Anyone else with the bushings run into the problem that you can't torque them to specs?

the new revised rear pistons are in fact push in instead of twist in for future referance. (lol2)

It wasnt today. More like two weeks ago but I havnt had time to get the pics on my comp. But here they are. The manifold was not 100% done then. It is now though.

cba8a015.jpg

fcbfb0f9.jpg

Last edited:
Back