What have you done to your MS3 today?

Oh boy. I hope you swapped out to the Clear lenses too while you were in there.

Placed my order for a CPE sri from SU, and the ventpod from RPM.

hopefully all goes well and i get it within the next 7 days

Drove it through the automatic car wash at Sheetz.
While I was toweling off the water the blower didn't get, some fat kid getting into his Honda that would be a good candidate for the Funniest Pictures of Rice Rides thread said to me "you know it's just gonna get dirty again anyway".
I looked at him and said "Let me ask you a question. Have you ever gone on a diet?"
The kid looks at me stupid and says "Huh?"
"I said, have you ever been on a diet?"
"Well, yeah, I guess." Honda boy responds.
"And you did that knowing you'd end up fat again. Life is full of futile battles, kid."
In classic rice boy form, he got into his car and performed a perfect bouncing-off-rev-limiter-wheel-hopping-sort-of-burnout as he left the parking lot.
I guess if my car gets keyed, I'll know who did it LOL.

While I was toweling off the water the blower didn't get, some fat kid getting into his Honda that would be a good candidate for the Funniest Pictures of Rice Rides thread said to me "you know it's just gonna get dirty again anyway".
I looked at him and said "Let me ask you a question. Have you ever gone on a diet?"
"And you did that knowing you'd end up fat again. Life is full of futile battles, kid."
In classic rice boy form, he got into his car and performed a perfect bouncing-off-rev-limiter-wheel-hopping-sort-of-burnout as he left the parking lot.

Thats really funny. I had a similar kind of thing where I called out a douche neighbor today. Great feeling.

I had a guy, at walmart of all places, come over to me while I was putting groceries in the trunk and tell me that he had "a guy" that can tune any car with a turbo to make 400 HP. I didnt have the heart to tell him that hes crazy so i merely told him that i dont want my daily driver to have that much power lol. to which he responded, "well im selling my car if your interested!" and the cherry on the sunday was when he pointed to a prelude with stock steel wheels up front and horrendous chrome wheels on the rear, rusty, and the single most gaudy gigantic wing on the back. Oh and it goes without saying that his exhaust was massive and melting his bumper. I simply told him I couldnt afford it.(rlaugh)

I had a guy, at walmart of all places, come over to me while I was putting groceries in the trunk and tell me that he had "a guy" that can tune any car with a turbo to make 400 HP. I didn't have the heart to tell him that hes crazy so i merely told him that i don't want my daily driver to have that much power lol. to which he responded, "well I'm selling my car if your interested!" and the cherry on the sunday was when he pointed to a prelude with stock steel wheels up front and horrendous chrome wheels on the rear, rusty, and the single most gaudy gigantic wing on the back. Oh and it goes without saying that his exhaust was massive and melting his bumper. I simply told him I couldn't afford it.(rlaugh)

It sounds like you were very diplomatic about the whole thing.
That's not always easy to do when you have a living comedy in front of you. (lol) (lol) (lol)

INSTALLED
AEM CAI, Turbosmarts BOV, Vibrant Exhaust, H&R Springs, AWR Motor Mount, Evo TT, Corksport Downpipe, Front Mount Intercooler, Spin-On Oil Filter Conversion Kit, Autometer Boost Gauge

HAVE TO INSTALL
N2MB WOT Box/Full Throttle Shift & 2Step Launch Control, Turbosmarts MBC, MT ET Streets (for the track)

PARTS TO COME
Fuel Pump, CP-E Standback v2.0, CP-E PNP Harness, CP-E ProFuel Controller, Snow Meth Kit, CP Pistons, Pauter Rods, DNP Turbo Manifold, GT3076R, CO2 Sprayer, GReddy Catch Can, Clutch/Flywheel Kit, Cobb Sways, Tenzo R Type M, Rays Lugs, DG Spoiler, Nextmod Front Lip

INSTALLED
AEM CAI, Turbosmarts BOV, Vibrant Exhaust, H&R Springs, AWR Motor Mount, Evo TT, Corksport Downpipe, Front Mount Intercooler, Spin-On Oil Filter Conversion Kit, Autometer Boost Gauge

HAVE TO INSTALL
N2MB WOT Box/Full Throttle Shift & 2Step Launch Control, Turbosmarts MBC, MT ET Streets (for the track)

PARTS TO COME
Fuel Pump, CP-E Standback v2.0, CP-E PNP Harness, CP-E ProFuel Controller, Snow Meth Kit, CP Pistons, Pauter Rods, DNP Turbo Manifold, GT3076R, CO2 Sprayer, GReddy Catch Can, Clutch/Flywheel Kit, Cobb Sways, Tenzo R Type M, Rays Lugs, DG Spoiler, Nextmod Front Lip

get hotchkis sways. better than cobbs

ya its been like a year sense i have done anything to the car, so just starting to get back on the site and looking at parts again, but thank you for the tip(cool)

i gotta ask, why are you runnning a boost controller with the standback?

made an appt. at the local dealer to have all the squeaks and rattles fixed before warranty goes.

Also, referring to the Cobb sway bars, I just purchased some, and I was wondering If I should go with the "stiff" or "stiffer" setting. I do mostly street, so tell me what you guys think.

yes the stiffest setting of cobb's is the weakest on the hotchkis. i have mine on the stiffest settings and it kicks ass at autox.....i love being one of the few fwd cars that can kick the tail out around corners

stalled her...but in my defense i had just gotten in, and when i turned it over the stereo was still kinda loud and i put the air on full blast cuz it was colder than a witch's titties in a brass bra doing pushups in the snow, so anyway....couldn't really hear where the rpms were as i was letting out the clutch so i gave it too much clutch and then, blah, shut off

weak defense i know but....i don't know how to end that statement

Back