What have you done to your MS3 today?

got bored last night and plasti-dipped the roof on the car... looks like s***. It's super uneven looking with the finish( rough Vs. smooth spots). I'm going to try and do another coat tonight to try and even it out. Otherwise I will be removing it tomorrow at the car wash after work. Like the black roof but will Definitely have to go with vinyl. Oh well I figured it was worth the $20 to see what it would look like.

what does punctuation have to do with "what i did today"
its great that so many feel that sharing their experiences is a great way to become part of the speeds: 3/6 Mazda Speed. Oh wait a minute.
i also have no skillz with punctuation.
I am close to having the front end suspension be able to satisfy my wishes. I made some errors earlier, but when i broke the car down up front last weekend i realized have learned a bit.
Taking apart the front suspension again and playing with settings has helped. Oh i mounted the new front tires while i was in there fooling around and set at a reasonable alignment. A fresh set of rubber makes carving corners sooo much more rewarding. 3rd tank of MMo. Its noticable.

what does punctuation have to do with "what i did today"

Nothing. But if someone's writing is difficult to comprehend then some ppl like me might not bother reading it, and thus never know what they "did to their Ms3 today"

I guess it would be kind of like watching a debate show full of stroke sufferers. The information is there somewhere, but its just not coming out in a clear way. Thats like a forum. If a medium is nothing but writing (like an internet forum), id expect to be able to read it without trying to decipher too much

pics of baked headlights and painted

Before:
100_0424.jpg

AFTER:
100_0619.jpg

100_0632.jpg

Transmission mount and rear mount ?? Is it an easy to do process meaning your self or is it a PITA were you would have to take the car to a mechanic because I ain't trying to take my baby to some retard to ding my car up lol

Back