What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

I hate the road I live on in Montana... I might as well try and fit swampers under there with the quality of the road. I can honestly say I have been mudding in my car. I was sliding back and forth in mud getting up the hill. And I had mud on my windshield, doors, and windows. I'll post pics later, however I am currently on my phones mobile wifi hotspot since I don't have actual internet yet out here. ANYWAY, I finally got some Shell Rotella T6 for her going to change that tomorrow. Ho hum........

finally wired my boost gauge with the help of my future brother-in-law. I must say, I'm not going to wire another damn thing ever. Lol.

Changed my oil the other day, then ordered the Magnaflow dual catback (should be here tomorrow!) and CorkSport hangers. I need to change my PCV one of these days.

Hmmm....any takers?
img00313201103291807.jpg

I just order the some eyelids from SU and a cobb sf sri.. quick question. When i install the intake will i get a CEL? and also im looking into replacing the fog light bulbs and from the looks of them it looks to be a 194 bulb. Does anyone know if thats the case? if it is does anyone know if the tower II will fit in it? it doesnt specify anything in the manual because "due to the complexity of the procedure i should have an authorized mazda technician do it".. Thanks guys.

I just order the some eyelids from SU and a cobb sf sri.. quick question. When i install the intake will i get a CEL? and also im looking into replacing the fog light bulbs and from the looks of them it looks to be a 194 bulb. Does anyone know if thats the case? if it is does anyone know if the tower II will fit in it? it doesnt specify anything in the manual because "due to the complexity of the procedure i should have an authorized mazda technician do it".. Thanks guys.

No the SRI won't throw a CEL code.

And the fog bulb is an H11, search is your friend.
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?122467-Mazda-6-Bulb-Listing

Back