What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

Gotta love the state of VA Taylor. I mean you think with all the crime in our great state that window tint would be the last thing on a cops mind.

Yeah, well they gotta make quota somehow..

I take it you have never been to Virginia and drove through the state. They pull you over for any and everything here. Good luck if you are an out of state car and you even barely go over the speed limit you will be owned.

It must have been all that donut talk... he's probably a forum member. (nervous)

lmao. I had a state trooper pm me on the vadriven forum asking me if I was the same white speed6 he pulled on 95 because of window tint.

Gotta love the state of VA Taylor. I mean you think with all the crime in our great state that window tint would be the last thing on a cops mind.

Exactly. I usually drive pretty tame and not like an asshole like 95% of the other drivers on the road do so why mess with me. I'm not taking the tint off. Unless I start racking up a few tickets for it I may consider going to 35% but thats it. I may go to the eye doctor and get an excuss to run dark tint but thats still not going to let me run 20% but it may let me slide. Which my eyes are pretty damn sensitive. Even if my windows look pitch black I have no probelm what so ever seeing outside during the day or night time. Its just as if I had my windows down but without all the glare of the sun.

Exactly. I usually drive pretty tame and not like an asshole like 95% of the other drivers on the road do so why mess with me. I'm not taking the tint off. Unless I start racking up a few tickets for it I may consider going to 35% but thats it. I may go to the eye doctor and get an excuss to run dark tint but thats still not going to let me run 20% but it may let me slide. Which my eyes are pretty damn sensitive. Even if my windows look pitch black I have no probelm what so ever seeing outside during the day or night time. Its just as if I had my windows down but without all the glare of the sun.

I drive the speed limit, use my signals, don't do anything stupid either. But the moment I moved to Wytheville, which is notorious for state cops. I got busted the very day I moved up here for window tint. It wasn't even that dark, 35%. I was like wow really guys. So I removed it from my drivers window and left it on the others, yes I know it looks retarded but it hasn't gotten me anymore tickets yet. I plan to tint the window again maybe 45% and see if that is close enough to let me slide. VA driving laws suck.

VA sucks.
no radars, no tints.

my dad got pulled over in VA for tints. The cop was like "I think this is to dark for FL as well" and he called the FL office or something and hes like "yeah its too dark but i will let you go" (18%)

Just to get this back on topic..... Ordered 2 replacement Rota wheels and Power Slot front rotors for my ride today...

191792_1714140966592_1030209571_31698609_2957773_o1.jpg

dropped the car off to get the ride height set, alignment, and to fix my exhaust rattle. Oh and I got tires mounted on the wheels today.

Roads are getting better, took the car out for a 30 mile run today, found a few spots to avoid but not as many as i thought. 12 more miles and ill hit 34k on her.

Took my TowerII's out of my integrated fogs to send back since SuperBrightLED's sent me two different temperatures. Put my new license plate LED's in.

Speaking of tints..this is what CNY police released to the press a few weeks ago...

"Here's a list of the violations and the months they'll be targeted:

March-window tint

April-cell phone/texting

May-seat belt/child restraint

June-motorcycle safety/helmet

July-speed/move over a safe distance for stopped police cars

Aug.-stop sign/pedestrian/crosswalk safety

Sept.-school zone speed/passed school buses

Oct.-cell phone/texting

Nov.-seatbelt/child restraint

Dec.-impaired driving
"

I have 20% all around on my speed6, and i've driven by/stopped next to cops at red lights, and never gotten crap about the windows..either im very lucky, or they just really dont care(yay!)

realised that my vent pod will be here before i know it... so now i need a boost gauge to put in it... suggestions?

Back