What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

Yea!! After spending over 8 hours working on the car today I managed to transform it and make it look pretty mean. :D

5514219494_64ca364493_z.jpg

5513672759_cd4b109621.jpg

Last edited:
Getting the tires balanced, oil changed, and an alignment check done. Moving to Montana Tuesday..... And checked the forums for the Montana section. Nothin....that sucks.

quick.. i gotta say i like the old wheels better.... but dont take that in a bad way.. i'm worse than a crow when it comes to loving shiny things

Got the car on jackstands waiting on my 3" test pipe to arrive this afternoon. Gonna mate it to my new 3" custom single outlet CBE fab'd 3 days ago and hit the toll roads for some butt dyno runs.

I added some seafoam to the crankcase this afternoon.

Got the car on jackstands waiting on my 3" test pipe to arrive this afternoon. Gonna mate it to my new 3" custom single outlet CBE fab'd 3 days ago and hit the toll roads for some butt dyno runs.

Saw you only had 1 post! Welcome! Glad you found this thread!

Congrats on the new job Daniel, I hope it works out well for you!

Brian, I was thinking about seafoaming this spring, any difference when you added yours? Are you just using it as an additive, not doing the whole process?

So how is everyone this fine friday? Big weekend plans?! Last weekend i went to a Redline TimeAttack event.
The head-to-head matches were FRIGGIN fun to watch. damn good drivers too. but no such fun this weekend, how bout yall?
OH and im supposed to get the car back from the shop soon, cant wait.

immediately after im doing the spin-on oil conversion, sponsor got me the kit, just gotta git some oil.
it will be perfect timing since i need an oil change.

I'm telling you they are ridiculous here. Its like the nazi's have invaded the commonwealth.

im late to the convo... but are your exhaust restrictions as insanely rigid as California?
we have modification nazi's like you, on TOP of the insanely rigid exhaust modification restrictions...
its the only reason i havent removed the cats for a full exhaust, only catback for me. :(

taylor, you have anymore pics of your vette rims? they are hot. want to see some different angles of them.

as for me, just got the built motor for the 6. its not in the car yet. but you can check my ride thread if interested.

Brian, I was thinking about seafoaming this spring, any difference when you added yours? Are you just using it as an additive, not doing the whole process?

I just put 2/3 can in the crankcase, I've got about 4500 miles on this Mobil1, so I'll run it for another 500 miles and then change it. I have noticed a smoother idle and a better pull at lower RPM in certain gears. I'm not too sure about doing the whole vacuum line thing, that's a little too risky for me. I will probably put it in the gas tank come spring. I don't see it doing much in that case though, considering I use fuel injector cleaner regularly, however, our gas here sucks, so we should see. Seafoam is also ALOT more concentrated than fuel injector cleaner.

This is for the V6 (smaller quantity added for DISI 2.3L) I take no responsibility for what you do to your car.

http://www.6crew.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4517

Back