What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

#1I am not installing these until I get my coilovers.
#2I'm in the [slow] process of unbolting the centers for an "update"...

Wow lots of activity on the forum lately! I like it! My speed developed a new noise today. It's a popping sound, at random times.. And for some reason turning at low speeds I can feel every little bump through the steering wheel. Great.... I think whoever installed the RPM Tuning springs didn't do it right or something. Maybe I should just ditch those for something else.

telescope your steering wheel in and out. or take to mazda and have re-greased, i prefer the first option since it worked for me.

tire went flat. got the donut on.

i. hate. the. donut.

I know that feeling.

23611_364463528282_549828282_368782.jpg

-Jay

So...plans changed...again.
I spent the day thinking if I wanted to unbolt 70 bolts on EACH wheel to do any updating. I said fk it...especially since today was my BDay. I was being extra lazy.
"They are going on the wife's CX I said to myself"
Voila:
198885_187239331311812_100000772393179_368187_3809705_n.jpg

199844_187239544645124_100000772393179_368189_4901639_n.jpg

As the Summer approaches, I will get something else to go w/the coilovers.
Its a win/win. The wife loved them from the jump.
(don't say the cx needs more lower...I've already tried to talk her into slammage...no go).

So...plans changed...again.
I spent the day thinking if I wanted to unbolt 70 bolts on EACH wheel to do any updating. I said fk it...especially since today was my BDay. I was being extra lazy.
"They are going on the wife's CX I said to myself"
Voila:
As the Summer approaches, I will get something else to go w/the coilovers.
Its a win/win. The wife loved them from the jump.
(don't say the cx needs more lower...I've already tried to talk her into slammage...no go).

70 bolts? Why? Looks good though!

I put TowerII's in my driving lights today, then realized that Super Bright LED's sent me two different temperature bulbs. Odd since they only advertise one "white."

3 piece wheels. guess he wanted to paint the centers gold to look like the work's he wanted

Forgot to add, they look really nice on her car. but maybe a little lower.

Last edited:
for gods sake tell her to be carefull!! those devilish curbs just sneak right up on you haha

looks good! i kinda wish i had matching CX7's and speed6's

70 bolts? Why? Looks good though!

I put TowerII's in my driving lights today, then realized that Super Bright LED's sent me two different temperature bulbs. Odd since they only advertise one "white."

3-piece wheels = having to unbolt to do powder coating (or painting).

for gods sake tell her to be carefull!! those devilish curbs just sneak right up on you haha

looks good! i kinda wish i had matching CX7's and speed6's

She hardly ever drives now especially since she's preggo...
She likes it, I like it...lol.

I finally got pulled today in the vette after a state trooper followed me for a couple miles. He said my windows were too dark and gave me a warning. I guess I was asking for this since I already know its illegal. :D

Haha. A friend of mine told me next time so say I don't see very well. And if the cops asked " what do you mean" Reply "I just can't see me taking this s*** off".

He told me I didnt see him when I drove by and that when he got behind me I had put my windows down. I never saw him I just happened to look back and see one hauling ass up on me from a distance then I dropped thw windows. By then it was too late I guess. He said I already knew why he pulled me over. I said no? He said sir please pull your window up. Then he goes thats too dark. He didnt even put a meter on it....

Back