What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

Wheels look sick! Fit the car perfectly.

Did you paint your door pillars??!
Really makes it look clean.

Door Pillars? I bought the car like that( didnt know they were suppose to be a different color)...All I've done is Wheels, BOV,Tint,Alarm and lower more. The Car came with RPM 345 springs ( Weak ass .5" drop) So me and my friend Nipped and Tucked to give me the stance I wanted til I can save up for the Coilovers...I'm waiting on the JDM AE Lip kit to get here...cant wait.

Yeah, the trim around your windows as well as the pillars between the front and rear come black from the factory. After doing some additional research it looks like the black is an adhesive overlay that we could remove to get the same looks.
I just wonder how the paint looks under mine after 5 years.

Yeah, the trim around your windows as well as the pillars between the front and rear come black from the factory. After doing some additional research it looks like the black is an adhesive overlay that we could remove to get the same looks.
I just wonder how the paint looks under mine after 5 years.

woh, srsly? so that is the case for all MS6s im assuming. im really curious to see how the blackcherry paint is under all that and if it would look good...
besides, the black overlay is all faded/waterspotted and i have to use Back-to-Black every few weeks to keep it nice.

Wow the ms6 needs some updated pics.....
DSC00209.jpg

Just rolled the Rears with a bat ( and not even flat ) ...no more rubbing(naughty)...You guys have to see these wheels in person...pictures dont do them justice...atleast not on the damn i phone. They look super aggresive and they fill out the fenders perfectly. I went on Tire Rack and I did this with the 5.....I looked for wheels that fit on an RX-8 and just ordered one in to test fit( if we can throw on RX-8 wheels then why not other wheels made for the RX-8) If it doesnt fit you just pay the shipping to send it back and the tire rack refunds your money.I have to get my Fiance's camera and take some better pics.

Car is in the shop at the dealership, they are replacing my turbo (FINALLY) and fixing the variable valve actuator that has been causing so much rattle during start up. Glad that my car will be running like new again. I love this car but with it running the way it did, it was like having a hot girlfriend but she never wanted to have sex hahaha..

(sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(s(sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):(ad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(s(sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadban(sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(s(sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):((sadbanana)(unamused)(sad2):(ad2):(ana)(unamused)(sad2):(ad2):(

Looks like I am no longer needed here since I don't have a speed6.. bye everyone.

Sike! I'll stick around a little bit.

Nice! i saw one of those at the rolex 24 this year. Awesome cars.
After driving around to Ace hardware, lowes, and other stores trying to help finish my parents bathroom. I took some pics
DSC_0264.jpg

Oh and i changed my mind. no longer want a 3 (or any other mazda).... i think. Going a completely different direction

The SLS has one of the angriest engine noises I have ever heard. Almost makes me want to have a couple extra cylinders...

Tungsten: Inquiring minds want to know...

-Jay

Back