What have you done to your Mazda5 today?

it looks so good in person

28s0wnt.jpg

all 6 pillars completed

1zo98co.jpg

Last edited:
give the old wheels some new chrome paint....it looks spectacular immediately

cache.php

That does look amazing! I never thought of using "Chrome" paint on wheels. Looks almost like a hyper-silver finish. How many coats did you use?

Interesting. Never heard of chrome paint!

Chrome paint isn't really chrome finish, but it has a bright chrome-ish look. (as you can see)

I love the *hyper silver*

Would love to do on my 18*MS3 wheels

Anybody have any USA cans they recommend for this job?

I love the *hyper silver*

Would love to do on my 18*MS3 wheels

Anybody have any USA cans they recommend for this job?

Im going to give it a go on my Mini winter wheels when I pull them off. I*ll see what I can find.

if the surface is smooth and flat, it gives you *almost* chrome mirror finish...but the wheels are in poor condition, so don't expect anything lol

the photo shows the first layer only. I have sprayed 2 layers and 1 layer of clear coat, will do another clear coat layer and call it a day. It is not my primary wheels anyway.

EDIT: it's funny the clear coat actually turned the chrome paint to normal silver (both wheels turned to OEM silver, different camera angle and both wheels have the same colour)

20zpd3r.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, it's actually yesterday when I did, nut anyway..

I changed the headlights.
New ones has housing painted gloss black. And the original xenon has been updated to bi-xenon projector from BMW f10.

And also installed LEDs in foglights
fcc7ed6819f6921bd7acad88a5caae47.jpg
b22ec6188b027617651db73792123058.jpg

Replaced the in-cabin air filter. What a pain in the ass. I always hate doing it because it's in such a bad location.

Got the oil report from Blackstone Labs: I changed the oil after 8,300 miles and everything looks great, so they recommend trying a 10,000 mile interval this next time.

Installed yatour bluetooth aux & hf set.
Music input could be little bit louder, but still I like it.

And also got my new 19" Hyundai rims with 225/35/19 tyres installed
52b0442cbe41fe783af46abd27f71c7a.jpg
a004f17e2fbbf41071cbf802b5ca8c03.jpg
2488fc595ba2d22f36a2b42a8eeb57e1.jpg

Washed and vacuumed the car last night.
This way the first time in 2 years the car saw a vacuum :)
Now need to get down and dirty and clean the brake dust build up from the wheels, that will be one dirty job.

Back