What have you done to your Mazda3 today?

Thanksgiving day: CP-E SRI

IMG_6635.jpg

Today: winter mode:

IMG_6666.jpg

-c

*oops...wrong forum..feel free to delete*

Last edited:
The speed3 can get some love too. :)

I put mine in the garage to let her sleep more, she seemed pretty good this morning but when I went to get lunch she was slow and pissy. I slipped on dry paint...I never slip on paint in this car when I don't come down on it. Oh well, maybe tomorrow will be better.

Maybe this is her way of telling me that she wants a CAI, today was about 55F at 12:45ish. Prime temp for a cold air...

New wheels, tires and springs on Saturday and new aluminum pedal pads on Sunday....today I just drove it and LOVED it.

You MUST post pics!!! :D

ttiwwp.gif
+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Let's see them!!!

Today I got called by service, they ordered my foam clips as per the MS3 windshield cowl TSB, fixing my headliner rattle, and are keeping the car overnight to listen for the front shocks creaking tomorrow morning. Dunno about the engine ticking...but some of my rattles will be gone. :D (like right before I go to sell it too? wtf?)

Just wondering if anybody can let me know how much a set of Speed3 door panels would go for...I have come across a set and need to let the buyer know a price, but have absolutely no clue what they would go for...

Thanks...

Uhm, like $200 if you didn't pay for them. +$125 onto whatever you did pay for them. Other than that, I really don't know.

We're talking about interior panels right?

Uhm, like $200 if you didn't pay for them. +$125 onto whatever you did pay for them. Other than that, I really don't know.

We're talking about interior panels right?

Yes...interior panels from the Speed3...

Thanks...and btw...that post didn't make sense...lol...

I got a little mad at it, the transmission was acting up and took about 500RPM to shift (really laggy), the front end feels like there's sand in it, and the headliner rattle seems to be back...Mazda didn't fix it although they and me thought they did, and my ticking is much harsher and louder than it was before.

Bottom line: I got pissed at the stupid thing.(bang)

Got one of the last front strut brace bars from Vibrant and put it on. And while I was at it I thought I'd add some paint to the engine bay to spruce it up from it's stock appearance...

Attachments

• P2080028.JPG
    P2080028.JPG
    866.3 KB · Views: 179
Got my Medieval Lightweight ALT & WP pulleys installed. WooHoo!!

Back