What have you done to your CX-5 today?

why would she care about a random badge stuck behind the infotainment screen?
She doesn't....cuz she knows i was just jackin with her.....because I have other cars to play with so leave hers alone, lol.......which I will after just a fewww more touches
cx5 crgocvr.jpg
cx5 flaps.jpg

Where did these come from?
fleabay....i know i know, evs.

Last edited:
After 30 years, most of the mystery has been unraveled........but not all the fun!
30 years eh?

Oh man, you're just a baby!

We just celebrated our 45th anniversary.

If you say that you have your woman figured out after only 30 years, you're a better man than I am. I'm still working on it...

I mean that in a good way, mostly. ;)

And, oh yes, we're still having fun!

30 years eh?

Oh man, you're just a baby!

We just celebrated our 45th anniversary.

If you say that you have your woman figured out after only 30 years, you're a better man than I am. I'm still working on it...

I mean that in a good way, mostly. ;)

And, oh yes, we're still having fun!
does 51% count as most?....cuz there's more to figure out

You're actually going to tint the windshield?:unsure:
fairly common to use a heat/UV blocking film on windshields in the more "sunny" states, which usually lets nearly all visible light through. So it doesn't really look tinted at all. Florida, southwestern states and so on.

fairly common to use a heat/UV blocking film on windshields in the more "sunny" states, which usually lets nearly all visible light through. So it doesn't really look tinted at all. Florida, southwestern states and so on.
That wouldn't be a "tint" then. Splitting hairs maybe, but in Calif we actually have bozos running around with 35% tints on the windscreen; even darker on the side glass. Just to make extra sure you can't see if they're looking at you while signaling to make a left turn into your path!

(whispers) got the lower greeyuls and popped them in place......she'll never notice, lol

they pop in place firm and snug. sturdy pieces and match upper grill perfectly

Oh yeah! Greeyuls! Why didn't you say so? lol

Gotta say that with a southern accent, greeyuls.

Makin hamburgs on the greeyul for y'all today.

Last edited:
Back