What does everyone have left to do before the MTMA Meet this saturday in Jersey.

uh, the car is so clean you could eat of it...Any part of it(I guess its cheating that the car has less than 1000miles on it :D)

I just need to gas up for the trip and pick up some of the food Im supposed to bring.

Washed and "waxed", widows cleaned, wipe down interior in the am, do tires and engine bay upon arrival, DO NOT SMOKE IN CAR ON TRIP. WAIT UNTIL I GET THERE. The rear passenger compartment in these things is like a vacuum for ashes! Sucks.............
Calipers done, not too happy with them, though. Seems the paint started setting up too quickly....Plus I was short on time and could only remove one wheel at a time...........

I got the car wash today and cleaned on the inside a bit still need to shine the inside a bit and finish taking crap out of my trunk. I finished placing the "MTMA" decal I got looks awsome. Now I need to stay up and print directions, prepare for last minute things. Hope that jersey,dis or spicy log on so I can talk to them and wake up at 6:45-7am tomorrow to make sure everything is perfect before I head out to the meet.

Well - the clutch is in, so maybe if i have time in the morning I'll give her a quick sponge bath.

Kevin - nice gauge pod. I'll get one of those if I decide I need more gauges. :)

damnit, she was so clean...now I see dew all over me. Stupid me for not putting her in the garage for the night...Looks like a touch up detail will be in order upon arrival :D

Back