What does everyone have left to do before the MTMA Meet this saturday in Jersey.

Wash and wax, "detail" interior, paint calipers, swap out the dino oil for RedLine, clean up engine bay and shine tires once I get there.

lets see..oil change, exhaust tightening, hopefully get my windshield replaced..but probably not, wash, wax, detail, vacumn, get my wheels rebalanced and rotated...probably some more crap..

I'm leaving work early friday to wash, wax and clean up the engine bay...like everyone said i wish i could paint my calipers too..but dont got enough time!!!

Subghetto said:
1. Get up early it's always a problem
2. Wash the car the day before the meet and prep it nicely
3. Pack everything I hope to sell at the meet
4. Get Gas
5. Put on the sick "MTMA" vinly I got made from my local speed shop on the
back window since the other one got all messed up.
sorry to thread jack, but subghetto...what u selling?

Wash, Wax & vacuum....
Finish sanding, painting & trimming of Instrument cluster gauge bezel.....
I'm sure I'll think of more!

My problem is working until 11:00 Friday night. I'm actually going to go in early and paint my calipers at work. If all goes well, they'll have 10 hours of dry time before I'm off, then a ten minute drive home. Then sit overnight until 8:45 am. I'm thinking they'll be ok.......

GotTurbo? said:
subghetto...what u selling?
I'am selling:

1. APC blue rear bulbs #7743 they definitely fit the P5 not sure about the
sedan can a msp owner varify if these bulbs fit the sedans as well?-$15

2. Ractive E-brake/Boot-$35

3. Brand new still in the package Ractive Shifter boot-$30

so who here has done front brake pads? i *may* do the pads at the meet just so there's something to do lol, plus it wouldn't hurt to have a few extra helping hands

I've done them....should take about 20 minutes per side tops...I'm gonna be bringing my tools so I can help out where needed.

Just look for me if you want help....I'll be the one in a black Masdaspeed! ;) LOL!!! but really, my plate is Pennsylvania EZG-0406 (I think)....I should be getting there around 10:30 w/ the rest of us caravaning from the yardley meet area.

ZoomZoomH said:
so who here has done front brake pads? i *may* do the pads at the meet just so there's something to do lol, plus it wouldn't hurt to have a few extra helping hands

Attachments

• x507TKB301-f_dmt.jpe
    x507TKB301-f_dmt.jpe
    47.4 KB · Views: 61
  • Ractive e-brake.jpe
    Ractive e-brake.jpe
    54 KB · Views: 66
I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. I've just gotta remember to bring my gloves so I don't get so damn dirty! see ya there! (2 days!!!!)

ZoomZoomH said:
cool i'll be looking for ya lol

look for me too! not too many old school blue 3rd gens around!

Latest posts

Back