What does everyone have left to do before the MTMA Meet this saturday in Jersey.

I know that whenever we have a huge meet, and I have been through quite a few, we allways have to go through the last minute preparing. I was sitting here going through all this tuning and preparing and cleaning of my car and I was wondering what you guys are going through right now trying to prepare for this meet. I know that there will be almost 50 + cars showing up. So feel free to cough up your prep work.
Bruce

Wash, claybar, wax.

Simple Green engine bay.

Vacuum and dust interior

Repaint calipers (if time permits)

repaint the calipers. yeah that's a good Idea. I have to do that to.
I purchased some brakes from autozone, and for gods sake they are loud. Replaceing those tonight.

wash and wax baby.

hmm...
buy paint and wire for fogs
take car in to get dash fixed and steering wheel replaced
paint interior accents
get new door panel with newly painted accents( hopefully) and center console(hopefully painted) put on
take back rental car
make mix cd for trip
vacuum and wash car if time permits
wake up in time

you better wake up devil wa arnt hanging around for your ass.....

wash vac change out the skunk2's in my rear ( i hope) for the tein's... pack buy the food i dont have in hte fridge already pick up my lil bro fill up the tank go to the bank and get cash for tolls and stuff pray the sun shines.... give my gf a pickle tickle fri to hold her over for the weekend... make a packing list so i dont forget anything.

Clean out and wash car.
Buy blue shrink wrap and 3 battery terminals.
Burn Dr. Demento CD and other mix CDs.
Pack.
Print directions to Rosecroft.

TUNE MY PIGGY BACK!
Wash car again, clean interior, get touchup paint, if time redo calipers, paint embelems!
Chas

i guess i should at least replace my brake pads before i head out huh

looks like i'll be busy friday evening!!

i want to get the zaino system sometime soon and give it a whirl, cant wait to see what the final pproduct looks like

im having some detail place wash and wax my car, im to inept to paint my calipers or i would do that too.........gettin an alignment done and MAAAAAAYBE having some coilovers put in, as long as they get here in time!

:)

Install MSP lip

Install MSP badging

VACCUM definatlly vaccum

wah & wax

repaint calipers , maybe

redo underglow wiring and hang 2 new tubes.

1. Get up early it's always a problem
2. Wash the car the day before the meet and prep it nicely
3. Pack everything I hope to sell at the meet
4. Get Gas
5. Put on the sick "MTMA" vinly I got made from my local speed shop on the
back window since the other one got all messed up.

Last edited:
Back