What did you pay for your 08 CX-9

Picking up a grand touring tonight, plantinum color, AWD, NAV, bose, blind spot monitoring, wheel locks, homelink, basically everything BUT the rear seat entertainment. Sticker for $40,500 paying $30K +dmv fees...

can you please let me know where you have bought the car at????.
I am also looking for a cx-9 GT loaded

Thank you

Well, I have a GT FWD '08 with SIRUS, moonroof, assist pkg, blind spot, all weather mats, ect. "FULLY LOADED", also DVD headrest (the dealer installed). From $39,750 to $31,200 with taxes.
This is my first Mazda vehicle and I love it. Especial when I paid only $550x 4years with all this options.
Cheers,

new cx-9 08 gt

Hi
just picked up my 08 gt with nav and monn roof and towing package and 7yr/100k mazda waaranty for 36400 with taxes

Can everyone post the name of the dealerships in which you received those awesome deals!!

Thanks.

P.S> a local dealer quoted 36600 (incl taxes, etc) for an 08 cx-9 AWD with GT assist. Good?

Just picked up my 08 GT AWD with GT assist, moonrf/Bose, Blind spot monitor, Compass/autodim, towing, roof rails for $35k out the door.... Seattle area.

Just bought 2008 new GT with Blind Spot and Rear Seat Ent.Sys/Bose for $29K drive out ( including 6% tax) which is $11K off on MSRP. Is this a good deal?

Sure sounds like a good deal to me. Rather than compare it to MSRP, how much lower than invoice did you get it for? Back when the CX-9 just won SUV of the year I got it for invoice which was a good deal for the time. Now in this economy they are selling below what it cost them to make just to move some cars and keep the assembly line running.

invoice is kind of a non issue when cars are selling 10K below MSRP. There are rebates to the dealer that aren't going to show up on the invoice since the invoice could be a year old.

'08 CX-9 price

Hi, everone! I am curently looking to buy '08 CX-9 GT with all options except DVD; The least price i was offered is $32,500. Anyone in Seattle area who recently purchased, please post the price and name of Dealership!

thanks

Just bought a CX-9 GT, no nav, back up cam, tow package, bose/moonroof, some other little stuff. Paid $30,660 @ Lee Johnson in Kirkland. Very up front, easy to work with, highly recommend them.

CX-9 price

Hi, Kirklandcx-9, congrats
So, no GT assistnce pkg? The $30,660 price includes destination and before TTL? any dealer doc fee? I will be gratefull if you would break down the price! this will help me prepare in case they try to put some add on's!

thanks

No GT assist. After TTL the total was $33K and change. The options were tow, moonroof/bose, BSM, roof rails, splash guards, wheel locks, back up cam. No nav, no homelink. Only thing I would have liked having was the homelink mirror. Only thing I didn't want of the options were the wheel locks. Had a trade-in so the tax was a little lower.

Sales guys were cool. No BS if you didn't want it. Did their job pushing the extended warranty but didn't overdo it like the last Honda dealer I went to.

No GT assist. After TTL the total was $33K and change. The options were tow, moonroof/bose, BSM, roof rails, splash guards, wheel locks, back up cam. No nav, no homelink. Only thing I would have liked having was the homelink mirror. Only thing I didn't want of the options were the wheel locks. Had a trade-in so the tax was a little lower.

Sales guys were cool. No BS if you didn't want it. Did their job pushing the extended warranty but didn't overdo it like the last Honda dealer I went to.

You can have the Homelink mirror added later. That's what I did. Bought it on line, and paid the dealership to install it.

CX-9 price

thanks, Kirkland
That was a good deal! Did you buy the extended warranty? Is it worth it?

You can have the Homelink mirror added later. That's what I did. Bought it on line, and paid the dealership to install it.

I have the back up cam that shows up on the left side of my rearview mirror. If I got a homelink mirror, wouldn't that negate the back up cam?

If not then I'll get homelink!

thanks, Kirkland
That was a good deal! Did you buy the extended warranty? Is it worth it?

Did not get the extended warranty. Did my research (Consumer Reports and others) and all said it isn't worth it. Especially at $2K+. My view is that you're paying up front for something that is likely to never happen. So you finance it and never get your money's worth. Even if you do need a major repair after year 3, it has to be more than the $2400 you paid earlier for it to pay. Didn't make sense to me.

Back