What dashcam are you using?

Hey all. Just got a CX-9 Carbon, and I want to use my Thinkware U1000 dual channel system with my dashcam battery that I got from my previous car, but I have no idea where to put the battery. Has anyone tried to do something like this?

When I got my wifes X3 last year I got a Blackvue DR750 and its awesome. On the pricier side but comes with 2 cameras, 1 for the rear. For the CX9 I just recently got the Vantrue E1 after doing some research and for the price its a pretty great dashcam. Highly recommend for the price point. 1080 is clear and the cam has a screen.

I'm a fan of Vantrue as well. I started this thread last August and updated when I purchased my Vantrue N2S. It's continued to work well and I just recently purchased another one for wifes car. Price has come way down on Ebay....under $130 vs $189 on Amazon. I bought it primarily for the parking mode which continues to work well connected to a portable phone type battery pack. Still recommend to anyone considering a dashcam purchase.

Back