2013~2016 What category is interior carpet?

:
2014 CX-5 Touring
I've been scouring the parts websites all morning trying to find interior carpet, either for the front passenger compartment or the rear cargo area, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I've looked all through the Interior and Body categories and nothing. Where does interior carpet show up? Specifically I was looking here, in the Body section: Select Parts Category - 2014 Mazda CX-5 | TascaParts.com

interior trim

thanks, I did find that one but I still haven't found the carpet that attaches to the rear seats.

Is it this piece, #4 in this diagram? 2013-2015 Mazda CX-5 Seat Back Assembly - Driver's Side (LH) KD33-57-450K-34 | TascaParts.com They're not showing a part number for it. The carpet on our driver side rear seatback has some crusty stuff on it that I have not been able to remove no matter how much I've tried.

I think you found it but looks like you have to buy the whole seat back as the piece you need has no individual part number listed. You might want to try LKQ or a nearby junkyard for that part.

Back