VIPMSP [MSP.23] Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
About time you hooked those halos up! lol

pretty bright eh?

yeah def! right now i have them hooked up w/ the projectors as my regular lights, highbeams are the same.

ultimately, i want to have the halos as a completely separate entity, controlled via the foglight switch... and somehow make high-beams work. thought the morimoto harness i got was for high-beams too but seemingly not.

^ this guy...

but holding off for now, have the wiseco pistons/K1 rods still.

i need to pick up another MFactory LSD before doing such because i have a feeling my OEM one is on the way out.

oh, and another car to DD, since it'll be in the shop for a month. soooo probably some time in the summer

9r0kcAk.jpg

I wish that one you linked looked more like the pictures with the BMW and that Audi. If I get that I'm going to sand it down so it has the gradual incline rather than that cliff like raise haha.

I wish that one you linked looked more like the pictures with the BMW and that Audi. If I get that I'm going to sand it down so it has the gradual incline rather than that cliff like raise haha.

^ same! i'm pretty sure the M3 trunk is purchased as a whole, rather than a lip... but a lip would be much cheaper and i'm down to do the custom body work to make it look awesome.

^ same! i'm pretty sure the M3 trunk is purchased as a whole, rather than a lip... but a lip would be much cheaper and i'm down to do the custom body work to make it look awesome.

I asked the guy who's making it if it would be possible for me to shave it down myself without doing too much damage.

Always liked the Duckbill trunks. They are really common in the evo/sti community. They sell m3 lips but that is nothing close to the m3 pictured above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back