US 2007 Mazdaspeed3 and Mazda3

so you are saying the picture of the sedan above is the i trim? then i guess i have hope of a nicer grill for the s trim.
As far as the interior, the more i look it the more i hate it. Its so bland now, nt edgy like the priginal ones. The insets in the seats look cheap to me.
way to **** it up mazda

ZoomVT said:
so you are saying the picture of the sedan above is the i trim? then i guess i have hope of a nicer grill for the s trim.
As far as the interior, the more i look it the more i hate it. Its so bland now, nt edgy like the priginal ones. The insets in the seats look cheap to me.
way to **** it up mazda
well, I have no way of knowing for sure, but I would assume thats how it is. Also, it appears to have 15's too, which could be an indicator.

and I completely agree with you about the interior

The sedan on the 1st page of this thread is an 'i' trim, ditto for the beige interior.

Interior and exterior pictures of what the 's' trim sedan will look like were posted a while back from the Geneva autoshow:

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72892
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72890
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72886

Edit: Oh yeah, the rims pictured on the sedan on the first page of this thread is the new 16-inch design

Last edited:
i absolutely love the Speed3! i want one really bad i just hope i can afford it when it comes out.. it will definitely be time to trade in the 3 at that point.. as for only seeing the car in red in all pics.. i know last year at NYAS they had nearly all mazda models out front in the red color.. it is eyecatching moreso than a black or silver is.. i dont want a red one.. but it sure looks purrrttteeee!!

I agree that none of the wheels look that great on the standard 3 models. I like the interior on the s much better than the i though

yeah i remember thos pictures now. Still not a huge fan of thegrill but it would do. Much better than the i trim. As far as the wheels, i liked them when i saw it the first time, but i have been looking at wheels, and now they look like s*** compared to so many nice options out there.
Theinterior is 10 times better than the i, but still not as good looking as the current s trim. It lacks a bit of edge, black and silver is too 'safe', i woule like mazda to take a few more risks.

that ms3 is growing on me. Still want a sedan but ya never know. The Ms6 is alittle pricey for me right now. Anyone know what the list on this in Canada is going to be? I got to admit, having a hatch years ago had it's advantages as well.

im putting 500 down to hold my spot first in line at the salem VA delearship. i just can't decide if i want to trade in my car, esp since i have a ton of things lined up for it this summer, i mean heck, i bought a wrecked P5 to change out the interior, body kit and put the five lug 4wheel disk, but what would i do with two fwd cars and truck!!
anyway, the car looks badass, and im really hoping it comes in something other than red. but seeing the amount of colors for the speed6 and the msp im sure it will come out it more than just red.

I'm curious to see how well this new "torque sensing" LSD works. I have a feeling their won't be as much torque steer as many people are thinking. The new Altima is supposed to have eliminated it, so why can't Mazda? Still waiting on prices for the Speed version. I think it will be one of the biggest deciding factors for many people. It is for me.

ahhhh ****, i think i want this now. That video is what did me in. I drove past the MS6 this afternoon and I'd still prefer it by a long shot if anything just because it's awd. But if I can't get that....then this might be it. It's just growing on me, and I even like the wheels now. Anyone know anything about the stereo? MP3 capable in Canada?

I like the ms3..looks clean and nice. Maybe its time to add on to my list of car that will be paking in my garage.

i know you can only purchase mazda speed vehicles at the mazdaspeed dealership but what about service can a regular mazda dealership service mazda speed brand cars? i am asking because the closest mazdaspeed dealership is like 150 miles away iirc...

tsunami said:
i know you can only purchase mazda speed vehicles at the mazdaspeed dealership but what about service can a regular mazda dealership service mazda speed brand cars? i am asking because the closest mazdaspeed dealership is like 150 miles away iirc...

The nearest one to my house is 2.5 miles away, and to my apartment at school is less than one mile away. me FTW! :D

i dont' know, i don't realli like the new changes they made to the regular 3s... as for the fogs, they're nice, but i still like mine better

Back