took some pics yesterday

Nice ride. The CF tail lights compliment the paint nicely. Not Ricey at all IMHO.

Attachments

• frontpin.jpg
    frontpin.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 229
i got more but i guess thats good for now.thanks for the positive ffedback guys, i like the way shes turning out, after the hood, i'm waiting for the hesitation fix and then it's time for the performance mods, namely CAI, boost controller, 3 inch exhaust, and maybe FMIC

those tails look good on blue as well, but I don't know about the other colors.

on another note....wow a mature conversation...how rare

I don't know if I could get rid of my hood though. I love the paint on it, and when the sun hits the hood it's awesome

guess i'll put tup these as well, this one was up earlier but i accidentally replaced it......

Attachments

• mbreaklt.jpg
    mbreaklt.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 262
I've been looking for the CF ones for months, all I've been able to find are ones for the P5. Where did ou get em'?

here is a close up of the flying m logo in the pin stripe....at first i was on the fence about the stripe, but i have grown to like it.

Attachments

• mpins.jpg
    mpins.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 258
i got them from chojin (shawn) at mazdaformance. this sight has a link to them, just hit refresh till it comes up. shawn is a cool guy by the way. these were actually on his car, but he took them off. someone on this board, i forget who, pointed me his way and i was a ble to get a deal since they were "Used"

look good to me! the only thing i'm not too fond of is the orange blinkers in the front. other than that i like!

ice

You`ve got one sweet ride!!!(thumb) Those tail lights do look great w/ the titainium (I wonder how`d they look on black mica?).

Anyways....did that pin stripe come from the dealership? It kind of adds a nice touch.....and does`nt look cheesy at all.

All in all...a you`ve got a tight MSP!!!:cool:

the car looks sweet man how much did you pay for those tails??? must put them on the blazing yellow should look pretty tight

Back