took some pics yesterday

Yup, I agree with everyone else, those tails are sweet. I've always liked the "gunmetal" and "carbon fiber" tail lights though -- I think they'd look sweet on any car. The pinstripe is good too - nice and small, doesn't dominate. Personally I'd never get a CF hood, but like you say, it's your car so enjoy it like you want!

thanks for all the great feedback guys, the tails sell for @ $180 here http://mazdaformance.com/protege.htm but like i sad i got a dela on mine from shawn cuz they were slightly used. sorry for posting this thread in the wrong forum, but i noticed that most people with MSP's post their pics in the MSP forum, but thanks for moving it. Thanks again for the good feedback and the lack of RICE calling. :D

never seen such a nice match with those tail lights WOW .... looks like they were meant for your car. only thing i say is try to do something about the side reflectors, thats the only thing that throws it off but other than that, very nice

nice clean sharp lookin ride! wow, everything you've done goes well togther and "fits" the car, style and color!! excellent job man!!

nice! that's the way i remember them looking on shawn's car. :)

now get a cf lip!! lol

You won't get any hate from me, your car looks sweet, the alteezas look great combined with the Titanium color.
You should get the DGM carbon fiber front lip, that would make your car look even more awesome.

will the dgm CF lip fit my 03 1/2 ?? if it will, i think i just may be getting one. but i'm not too sure it will fit. anyone know where i can get a good deal on one if it will? thanks.

Leonardo said:
will the dgm CF lip fit my 03 1/2 ?? if it will, i think i just may be getting one. but i'm not too sure it will fit. anyone know where i can get a good deal on one if it will? thanks.

i doubt it'll fit...u already have a lip when you think about it..

Leonardo said:
Next week my carbon fiber EVO style hood from Wings West should be arriving and I will take more pictures then.

How in the world did you manage that??? I ordered mine in may, and I know Forcefed ordered his in february and hasn't seen it. Mine isn't supposed to be here for a month or so still.

Nice tails BTW! Not rice at all IMO. I thought about getting the same ones on the black mica, but couldn't find anything but the chrome back then (I wanted to change those pink things from day one).:)

Leonardo said:

If you take the bumper cover cover off of your bumper cover, it should fit no problem, 99% sure.

I hate altezzas. I just dont like em. I've never ever seen a car before that i was like "Damn, those altezzas look good," but I thought that when I saw your car. The only thing i'm not wild about is that little red reflector on the side, but that's nothin to b**** about in contrast with how good the lights look. Excellent choice on the lights and the pinstripe. Now just some springs and it will be a jaw dropper.

Back