too many of them

Overpriced and potentially problematic, however?

I saw a total of 4 CX-5's in my 30 mile round trip commute yesterday, not including my own, and 3 of them were liquid silver.

I agree. Mine is the silver color, but it is really more of a grayish silver.

Aluminium/Liquid silver is certainly a tone towards grey, especially when I compare to the Audi and Merc sat on my driveway next to it which are both standard silver colours. I guess I just like Silver coloured cars and dislike spending my time washing them!

P.S. am just ordering a VW Up! in Tungsten Grey for my son - with the Citysafe braking system like the CX5 ideal for a new driver.

Yes, I like Evoque styling.

I think the newly announced Jaguar CX17 shown at The Frankfurt Motor show is going to be a Stunner. Should be based around the Evoque platform with an all Aluminium Chassis /Body.

I think the newly announced Jaguar CX17 shown at The Frankfurt Motor show is going to be a Stunner. Should be based around the Evoque platform with an all Aluminium Chassis /Body.

CX17 looks good, even if more conservative than Evoque styling.

The CX17 and latest Cayenne have some styling similarities to CX-5, nicely proportioned with clean styling.

(btw-I was looking closely at the exterior of new Rav4, what a mess in comparison even if not as bad as CRV.)

Saw a thule racked zeal touring and a spanking new temp plated stormy blue GT at Gymtimidation tonight.

Saw a new zeal GT today on freeway, it looked great in the sunshine.

It is official, there are too many CX-5's out there now.

Not to change the subject from other vehicles, but, I am glad there are too many CX-5's. I'll be looking for a used one in the near future (I hate paying sales tax if I don't have to.) So, the more CX-5's, the more I'll have to choose from!

Too many CX-5s? Nah, not by a long shot. Now the Rav-4 and CR-V are a different story. You see those things EVERYWHERE. In comparison, the CX-5 is very rare, as it should be, considering that it doesn't sell nearly the same volume and it's only been out for a few years now.

Not to mention all the Ford Escape rentals all over the place...

One of the few other CX-5 I've seen on the road; also getting its windshield replaced at safelite, just before mine lol. Also good comparision of lowered vs non.

I've had my CX-5 for a month now and I have been looking for others. I've only seen 4 and I think I saw the same one twice. On the other hand, I see a crv at every light

I see the dark gray and white ones quite a bit. I have yet to see a stormy blue one in RL besides mine.

Charleston, SC and I keep seeing the same white one in Mt Pleasant and a blue on James Island. I always wave, so if you see a grey with dark tint, with no roof rails - hello!

Here in the Toronto area, I see maybe 2 a week and I'm on the road at least 2 hours a day. Hyundais and CRVs as far as the eye can see.

Back