The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

lmao Levi and reading back through the last few pages. I don't mind the heat at all the humidity is what I don't like. But I'll def. take this weather over the freezing temps of winter. Just wish we'd get some rain, the lawn is starting to brown.

I would have been up for karting too but won't be around that weekend.

I hear ya. I'm not one to complain about the heat since I do enough about the cold weather but when you drive to work at 7am and your shirt is sticking to you when you climb out of the car, that's a little silly.

Hot as hell, it doen't bother me. The humidity and the lose of power every other few days is what sucks over here. I was hoping Nate sent out my oil pump before his honeymoon so I could start working on the car this weekend, but I don't thik that is going to happen.

Wow the UPS guy just dopped off a package and looked like he was either going to faint from the heat or going to kill himself.

Lmfao. That would suck to be that guy. I still don't have power so we went and got a generator.

Batman+slaps+summer.jpg

Tessa dropped of some ice cream sundae cups and Creamsicles for everyone at work today.

And I won't be at Menchies tonight, I've got band practice. :(

Sorry, I forgot the magenta font.

Peaches, are you still practicing your guitar? I hope so.

Well dammit, if nobody is going, I have two huge tubs still in the freezer, I may stay home in the AC.

I'm out for Menchies. I was gonna go but just got home and eff this I'm taking a nap lol.

On the flip side, I got to see bed bugs today :/

Back