The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Awesome video, Mr. Brees.
edit- I think you've explained it before, and forgive my ignorance, by why do you keep the clutch in so late?

Thanks. For years I didn't have the option of heel-toe because the brake pedal was so much below the gas. Now it is back up and I tried a few times but I was actually faster by threshold braking and then letting the clutch out when the braking was finished. I need all my senses to detect wheel lock-up and react to get slowed down in a shorter distance. When it becomes habit again I may start doing it again, but its been too long.

I get field duty this afternoon. Should be quite warm up in Shaker Heights grabbing some additional survey information.

^if that's go karts I still need to talk to my friend about it, that's why I haven't gotten back to you yet.

Bill thanks for the video hope you can make it out to Mid-Ohio in August to give some instruction.

Looks like we may be topping 100 today people. We have been moved from a heat advisory to a severe heat advisory. Stay hydrated.

I agree. I getting in the car in the mornings, the second I walk out of the house its stupid hot and sticky already.

It's still 582028475929174 times better than being in the 30s or 40s. Supposed to be 108 in Toledo tomorrow.

^This. lol

Can always put more clothes on, but can't take them off! I just hate being all sticky and sweaty. There are days where I'll take 3 showers! One in the morning to wake me up, one after work to wash the work nastiness off, then go out and do whatever (errands, dinner, etc.) and I'll have to take one again before bed because I can't sleep with sticky arm pits. lulz

It makes working in the garage to finish the 6 hard, not to mention, I stepped on my soldering iron last night and burned my foot.

Back