THE OFFICIAL "Traveling Mazda Flag" thread! :D

Yea there are several MD/DC entries. We could probably combine them.

I was thinking the same.
Yours was the first one I think.

*Ninja edit*
Jeff is actually higher up the list.

LIST UPDATED AND WE FINALLY HIT OVER 50 PEOPLE!!! :D

AWESOME! I really hope the flag makes it to you.....I might have it sent to me just before so someone else doesnt get stuck with the shipping fees.

yeah.. that shipping will suck donkey balls for me!

any vancouver, bc peeps lookin at this? Im lookin for some people to come when i get the flag!

Hello, neighbour! I wouldn't mind popping in on the photo when you get the flag. Looks like it may be a bit of a wait before you get it though, seeing Australia and Asia addresses on the list...

I'm in.
Zoomzoom17 - Chesterfield, MO

Antoine, where did you get that Flag? I've been looking for one all over the place, I want one like that or one of the "Claim Your Mazda" big blue flags.

Gotta ask, Im going to be organising a pretty big mazda gathering here in Brisbane (+40 mazda's :D) for the pics, do the people that sign have to be members?

Just gotta think of a place to take photos's :confused:

Gotta ask, Im going to be organising a pretty big mazda gathering here in Brisbane (+40 mazda's :D) for the pics, do the people that sign have to be members?

Just gotta think of a place to take photos's :confused:

I'd like to keep it Mazda owners only, but if there is room and they dont sign HUGE signatures, I guess i dont see why not....

Since people want pics here we go...

These are a few of the pics from this weekend at Lime Rock Park in Lakeville, CT. We had all the Mazda race teams that were there sign it. Drivers, crew chiefs, team members, etc...

Photo with Freedom Autosport:
IMG_0874.jpg

MazPro502 (now FlippyFloppy)'s son and a future Mazda owner:
IMG_0870.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to keep it Mazda owners only, but if there is room and they dont sign HUGE signatures, I guess i dont see why not....

Yeah was only going to allow the owners to sign, dont want any Tom, Dick or Harry signing ;)

CHeers
Marc

Back