THE OFFICIAL "Traveling Mazda Flag" thread! :D

might be a good idea to specify how many signatures per visit and how big you can sign. the signage in the first pic looks pretty big and wont be long before its all full up.

might be a good idea to specify how many signatures per visit and how big you can sign. the signage in the first pic looks pretty big and wont be long before its all full up.

Don't worry by the time it gets to me it will go from 150 to 151 lol just depends on how many mazda guys I can get on short notice since I want to hurry up and get it back out to the next person.

Please take me off the list...I'll be back in MD for sure before it even gets remotely close to where I am.

probably be a year before i get it lol. no mazda community here =( so not many sigs

The dates are june 18-20, 2010. I have spoken to Patrick Dempsey, he would love to sign it as well. He was not able to make it to Lime Rock, due to a scheduling conflict.

Wait.....Patrick Dempsey as in this guy?

Patrick-Dempsey-Clean.jpg

Yeah dude...he rocks a Mazda.
He runs w/a Tri-Point prepped 3 iirc...pretty deep into the scene & has been racing since the 90s.
His daily driver is a MS3 btw.

Last edited:
Im with yall how long is the flag gonna stay over there, I though it was supposed to be shipped in a timely manner its been there for quite some time now. I mean I dont want to complain but I thought its was called the TRAVELING mazda flag.

i would like to be moved to position number 13, avarela lives 10 mins from me. it'll be just a quick drive to pick it up!

Im with yall how long is the flag gonna stay over there, I though it was supposed to be shipped in a timely manner its been there for quite some time now. I mean I dont want to complain but I thought its was called the TRAVELING mazda flag.

We started off the flag by going to 3 HUGE meets which are on three different weeks...these first two stops, where it is now, and when it comes to me should be the longest it is in one place...

I think you are over doing it a bit there... (smash)

well there were like 50+ in the corral... plus the racers edge, freedom and all 3 speedsource teams and drivers (plus more if other teams signed it...

there were a TON of signatures on the flag.. 150 is a stretch but i dont think 100 is....

What are the dimensions of the flag? And is it nylon? I skimmed through the thread but didn't see this anywhere, so I apologize if it's been answered elsewhere.

What are the dimensions of the flag? And is it nylon? I skimmed through the thread but didn't see this anywhere, so I apologize if it's been answered elsewhere.

Its nylon for sure, but I never managed to measure it before shipping it out.

Just a heads up guys......Im leaving tonight to the Bonnaroo festival out in TN (I get to see The Crystal Method perform live, FINALLY!!!). Even though I will have my iPhone with me, I most likely wont be checking the forums while im out there. Soooooo.....please bare with me until I get back next monday night, the list wont be updated until then!

Ok flag was sent to ScratchNSniff this afternoon. Alex see if you can beat the amount we did in two meets....I know you are trying to do it in one. Have fun with it man!! Can you count the sigs on it before you start signing it? I just never did.

Latest posts

Back