The Moderately Low (Not Slammed) and Functional Thread

I can finally post here!

IMAG0741.jpg

Driveway Entrance
IMAG0738.jpg

25mm spacers will do the trick there. You'll need to roll the fenders though.

I need to take some current pictures of my car you guys would be proud of me.

25mm spacers will do the trick there. You'll need to roll the fenders though.

I need to take some current pictures of my car you guys would be proud of me.

Not 25mm...Looking at 15mm size...Do you know if the Ichiba V2 Spacers will fit with the stock wheels?....or do I have to grind down the stock studs??...

I had to grind down my studs when I ran 15mm in the rear with my old enkei wheels. Whether you have to cut or not depends on how deep the holes are in the back side of the wheels.

Okay, I'm going to be a prick. Phen, maybe we should start another thread called "The Moderately Low (Not Slammed) and Functional Thread with proper fitting wheels/tires because this is a function height for people who don't hard park their cars". I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets annoyed by people posting in here simply because they aren't "accepted" into the stance or slammed thread. One little nook in 247 with functional cars, ride heights, that are driven and not hard parked. Ugh.

I do like the way your P5 looks though, mate. Especially those hoods. But stanced cars make me cringe.

end rant.

Hmmm, I see. Hard parked huh.....so you think it's just for looks and not functional at all?...... Okay. So having my previous FD wheels on with spacers puts me in what category then? I had to have spacers on those so explain to me please? Am I going to soon need a number assigned to me for this thread as well after all is approved?

I remember back about 2004 when the forum was different, I was litterally given the cold shoulder and made fun of, pushed aside, you name it, for being different and defending others on here for doing the same. I left for a long while coming back to a much more calm environment.

I soon come to find that there are requirements in certain threads to literally show off your car and to be considered for something in a thread. Okay so I refuse to post pictures in those threads as I find it rediculous to have someone tell me where my car needs to be so I can be considered part of the thread. Finally I say, eh what the heck and post in both sections anyway and even in a section where I think the car is okay to be in and lo and behold here we go. All the time saying "I" and not "what you" because this is my ride and not anyone elses.

So what does it take to be in this one little nook of 247 to be "accepted"? My car is functional, dropped on tein springs, driven daily 50 miles a day and never hard parked although I thank you for liking the way it looks. Tell me does it look like I meet the criteria you have set forth? I sure do hope so because I'll be damned if someone is going to tell me where I should be at in my own creation. It's sad you think this way about the looks of a car but it's your opinion. Don't be so close minded, you'll never see the true meaning of the sport.

You know, I like this forum and have helped out many as much as I could, ( look me up, you'll see, pictures and all ), but you know what, I'm done. It's been fun. Many, many beautiful cars in here, keep up the great work all. I am pretty sure this community will thrive as it has been doing.

I'll end it with this:

" Your words are your own creation and every time you open your mouth, you show the world a glimpse into who you really are. Your words are powerful. They have the ability to create a moment and the strength to destroy it. "

C ya around mate.

End rant..............

Meh. I don't care. I still feel that way. I just don't want this thread to get closed. Moving on.

Back