The Moderately Low (Not Slammed) and Functional Thread

couple right off the camera..

IMG_2652.jpg

IMG_2646.jpg

Lol you're like me. Popping back and forth between threads. Like I said before it looks good as is. I think you should either ditch the front lip or re-attach it though. The driver's side looks weird.

Also. This happened to my car. I still need to zero out the rear camber and probably raise the rear another half inch. The wheels are currently 17x8.5 +10 all around which makes me happy. I'll be able to fit some big wheels/rubber under there in the spring!

IMAG0014.jpg

the edge of the lip its just deformed from being crushed so many times i need to remove it and heat it back into shape but im waiting for the snow to fly before pulling it off.

I think people are forgetting the AND FUNCTIONAL part of this thread.....
This isnt the "I am not low enough for the slammed thread, but I still feel that I am slammed" thread.

DSC01161.jpg

Functional is a relative term since most of the people on this site don't actually race their cars.

Here we ******* go again...

Is your car considered slammed by the "cool kids?" - No? ok.
Do you use your car for daily driving life with no issues at all? - Yes? awesome.
Can you honestly say that you didn't have to modify your fenders (except maybe a slight roll) to use your wheels and tires? - Yes? awesome
Are your tires close to, or wider than factory size? Example... MSPs came with 215/45-17's... not this 205/40 bulls***. - Yes? awesome.

Enough bitching back and forth. We never had issues before. Why now?

Last edited:
Back