The Moderately Low (Not Slammed) and Functional Thread

Thanks guys, now I just need coilovers to go lower and get side skirts and rear pieces to finish up the appearance side of things before boost.

summer set-up back on the car :)

DSC_08162_72_82.jpg

DSC_07812_22_32_42.jpg

DSC_07862_72.jpg

no worries, just far more productive to agree on what we like than agree (or not) on what we don't like. IOf you want negativity you can hang out with simon in the aggressive fitment thread. He'll give you more than a fair share. LOL

and levi, lookin good.

Sexy Jeans! That wheel color came out just perfect.

I'm "moderately low" but my car has big feet now so I wouldn't really call it "functional" even though I do drive it every day. My front ground clearance is about 4 inches and the rear is about 5. Still driveable compared to slammed cars but it's definitely in limbo between the two styles. Rear fenders are rolled and fronts will be done soon. We don't have a stanced thread do we? LOL

IMG_4320.jpg

no worries, just far more productive to agree on what we like than agree (or not) on what we don't like. IOf you want negativity you can hang out with simon in the aggressive fitment thread. He'll give you more than a fair share. LOL

and levi, lookin good.

lmao. simon has become such a baby... he just jumps on the fitment bandwagon and is unneccessarily immature.

lmao. simon has become such a baby... he just jumps on the fitment bandwagon and is unneccessarily immature.

lets keep it positive.

Re-read the last quote, AJ. Leave the drama out of this thread, please and thank you.

Levi, I love that color in real life, man. Burnt Copper it's called right? I love that dirty little slut Whitney. And the new lip looks great too. :)

Levi, I love that color in real life, man. Burnt Copper it's called right? I love that dirty little slut Whitney. And the new lip looks great too. :)

yeah its called burnt copper

and whats funny is in the 3 pics i posted just show the range of depth in the color depending on the light...

(thumb)

oh and while im posting in here...whats the biggest size tire I can fit on a 16" wheel while still being moderately low? i dont want something crazy like a 245, but at least a 215 or 225

Last edited:
Back