The Moderately Low (Not Slammed) and Functional Thread

phresly cleaned, ready for the canibeat/ stanceworks meet tomorrow. And more low.

_DSC0568.jpg

_DSC0575.jpg

Last edited:
they are skunk2 coils. its hard to tell but the space im in is more raised the rear. its not completely flat. but thanks guys!

theEZV- are you going to the canibeat/ stanceworks meet tomorrow in annapolis?

ha. the one with black wheels is recent. i wrapped the front lip with stickers. and thats about it. now i have the wheels from the second pic on.

The 225s on my 8.5s are still within spec for the tires too.

yeah, any tire width that's less than the width of the wheel i'd consider a stretch. an 8.5" wheel is actually 241.3mm wide, so any tire width below that i'd consider a "stretch."

in other news, on the mad search for some 17x8 wheels for the track. would love to slap some 235s or 245s on them. no stretch but plenty of grip and not too much weight!

Not Yellow, you have H&R coilovers, correct? How do you feel about them, now that they've seen some tracktime and Daily time? I was set on BCs, but am now torn between BC and H&R...

Not Yellow, you have H&R coilovers, correct? How do you feel about them, now that they've seen some tracktime and Daily time? I was set on BCs, but am now torn between BC and H&R...

yup. had them for about a year and about four track events. performance wise i have been completely satisfied, they do great on the track. coilovers are not meant for DD comfort so i can't really complain about that. just make sure you have a good chiropractor if you plan to drive on bumpy roads! had BCs on my MSP which were stiffer than my current setup even on the softest setting. don't know if the BCs for the MS3 are comparable. i was on the fence between BCs and H&Rs for my MS3, but went with the H&Rs since i had some small build quality issues with my previous set of BCs.

Coilovers are not meant for DD comfort so i can't really complain about that. just make sure you have a good chiropractor if you plan to drive on bumpy roads!

Thats the truth, I defiently feel the road even on soft settings with my JICs

Rob

Back