The Great NY's - Punisher 6 - Thread

what evr happened to that idea of a block with oil squirters?

it's sitting in my garage waiting for me to put heads on it and put it in car, haha.

IMAG0177.jpg

Last edited:
well s***... hurry up haha.

i know man. i want it in like right now. but my indecisiveness is getting the best of me. i have another spare motor with about 100k on it sitting in my moms garage. the problem is...i cant decide if i want to just buy a brand new set of heads. or just use my current resources and re-do the heads i have on the other spare motor. just buying the new set of heads will take way less time, but cost more money, but rebuilding the other heads full and true will take more time but cost less money.

im stuck in-between wanting to save money and wanting to save time. so you see my issue, lol.

whatever i do, i am wanting to have the motor set to go in by the end of the summer. so we'll see.

Just saw you taking 84 towards Danbury, car is looking nice and clean as always. We were at a red light don't know if you saw me black STi.

Just saw you taking 84 towards Danbury, car is looking nice and clean as always. We were at a red light don't know if you saw me black STi.

Sti...a new new sti? Was there a girl in the car with u? If that was u i apologize for not acknowledging you. As i didnt know it was u. Did you wave or beep or anything?

Or maybe you were in a different sti?

And thanks for the compliments.

I was coming back from englishtown raceway. A bunch of us went down today. And i had to drop someone off in beacon.

Sti...a new new sti? Was there a girl in the car with u? If that was u i apologize for not acknowledging you. As i didnt know it was u. Did you wave or beep or anything?

Or maybe you were in a different sti?

And thanks for the compliments.

I was coming back from englishtown raceway. A bunch of us went down today. And i had to drop someone off in beacon.

Yea new 11 STi and yea had a girl with me, I didn't honk or anything I didn't think you'd recognize me.

Liz kinda looks like she's being forced into prostitution there... not hating it at all bro, but tell that chick to put a more inviting smile on her mug next time... like she's begging for a mouth**** ** *** lolol Nice jugs

Liz kinda looks like she's being forced into prostitution there... not hating it at all bro, but tell that chick to put a more inviting smile on her mug next time... like she's begging for a mouth**** ** *** lolol Nice jugs

Lmao....the boobies and fat ass kept me from worrying about a happy photo smile...lol

Yea dude I'm down I just moved up here so I don't really know too many people.

U still have my number?

Just checked and you're still in there lol. I'll hit you up one of these weekends, I usually meet up with the subie guys on fridays on rte 9 at the Price Chopper.

Back