Supman's new ride/ track day

hey what CF downforcers did you have on your msp? and where can you get them?

not the ones on the fender but the ones that were below the DG lip and then came up a little bit on the sides

They are just hard plastic splitters, made to same spec has the ARC splitters. I had a local shop make them for me, cost me about $100. If you're interested i can ask if they can make more of them.

Damn those are beatuiful pics of the R32 (Pwned by the red X's at work on all the other pics) what program and camera do you use to get pics to come out like that?

The pictures on the first page of the track day were no taken by me.
I'm pretty sure the photographer used photoshop to clean up the pictures though.

edit: i just noticed you meant the second set of pictures of the silver gtr and red gtr?

I used a panasonic lumix dmc-lx1 digi-cam. The pictures were modified with photoshop

Last edited:
damn sux about your car. just found out now lol. must have happened during my hiatus from this site.

nice fd. so what is done mechanically to it? also, any power numbers?

damn sux about your car. just found out now lol. must have happened during my hiatus from this site.

nice fd. so what is done mechanically to it? also, any power numbers?

thanks, there's quite alot done to it, main things are the hks to4s, koyo rad, greddy fmic, modified tranny (shortened gears, vented bellhousing, tranny oilpan spacer), mazdaspeed two-way lsd, skyline gtr rear axles, power fc, I haven't dyno'd it I'm guessing it's about 350-400 whp.

Back