still looking for 20b

i could of sworn a 20B conversion was no more than 10-20K, then again i've been known to be wrong before.

hey Vosko, gotta love those Jspec's huh:D

twiztedjeckel said:
i could of sworn a 20B conversion was no more than 10-20K, then again i've been known to be wrong before.
hmm...ever know anyone who has had one? I guess it can be if you are going to run an n/a 20B...but where's the fun in that? j/k

just the housing? the rotors are harder to get... :D

mebbe santa will be good to you. I have a rotor laying around that I need to do something with...:p

actually i'm in the process of selling my TII. i have some other intrests that i'd like to persue right now. plus christmas is right around the corner and any extra money will make things easier to deal with. so rotor's and housing probably won't due me much good. it was a nice thought though wasn't it

well spank you, spank you very much but as for now i'm going to have to pass. we'll see what happens in the future though.

jayrcr #2 said:
Well guy's found a 20b for sale at the San Antonio drag wars last weekend.Im going to drive to dallas in two weeks to check it out .Hopefully im getting a 95 rx-7 this week.Everything is starting to come together!:D :D :D
ALLLLRIIIIIGHT!!!

So it's been 5 months... is it complete yet?

so it didn't paste you back into your seat at all did it? i know my friends FD does with minimal upgrades through 2nd and 3rd gear. i can't imagine what your friends must be like. i would pay for a ride in that.

Back