sti front lip

lovesosa

:
protege 5
Hey folks love this site I'm new to protege scene. ....I bought an sti 06 poly front lip go to slap it on looks retarded people say it should fit rite in ...ballls the lip part almost hits my tires lol what I'm I doing wrong

IMG_20130507_225434.jpg

20130516_200602_1.jpg

20130516_201632.jpg

20130516_200551.jpg

IMG_20130507_221521.jpg

welcome to the Proteg scene! this is the wrong forum and I'm sure a mod will move it to the right section (Appearance or something). your car looks really good BTW

it's not made for the car so it wont be easy getting it to fit how you want it to. some things that will make it easier to adjust/install are a heat gun and removing the front bumper. IMO the chargespeed replica looks best with the 03.5 msp lip

it's not made for the car so it wont be easy getting it to fit how you want it to. some things that will make it easier to adjust/install are a heat gun and removing the front bumper. IMO the chargespeed replica looks best with the 03.5 msp lip

I must agree:

CAM00293.jpg

And OP, this is how it should fit, at least with the 03.5 lip on:

IMG_20110531_182651.jpg

welcome to the Proteg scene! this is the wrong forum and I'm sure a mod will move it to the right section (Appearance or something). your car looks really good BTW

Thanks bought it stock had it sit cuz I'm a honda guy well was and didnt know if I was gonna keep it bougjt some d2 suspension was gknna slap 18 inch hfps all polish but honda wheels don't sit well on mazda and I didn't know lol bought them for nada

I WANT THOSE EYELIDS i think the p5's look so damn sexy mine aint no where as nice as urs but i love looking at the front and those eyelids make it sexier IMO

i think your lip is sitting to in, you need to pull it out out a bit which basically means redrilling a few holes. Also a tip, the more screws you use the more flush it sits with less gaps

As for the flares sticking out, after you pull the lip more outwards it wont stick out as much. Mine stick pass the bumper a bit but it doesnt bother me

Back