Starting My First Mazda Build

yea I know its quick and I hate it but when money runs short and you become a single parent with three kids things get rough. so I need a car with more room. I hate to let my baby go but I will definatly have another one in the future.

So lets get this straight, your wife left you because you autocrossed the Miata, that you're now selling? That sucks big time mang.

Dam i thought i had female issues...sheesh....

dont forget.....

"a mazda will never make u choose"

lol

oof, well, sorry to hear about the divorce, but congrats on the new little one...what a mixed bag of emotions there...

I've not looked yet, but have you listed in the F/S section here? Maybe over on the SoloAtlanta.com board too might be an option to get folks to look at it...

well I wen't through and sold the miata to a guy in tenn. but I bought a civic and now I have my new project car. this time it's compleatly stock and even though this is a mazda website Im gonna continue this thread with the civic so If you wanna see it being build stay tuned. here are some pics to show you what I have to work with. It's a bone stock DX that has alot of potential.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    631.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
It's not bone stock, it has altezza tails.

yea i do have those cause my brother had a 94 civic also about three years ago and still had the lights so I took them out of the basement and put them to use. Thats maybe what others need to do with their stuff in their basements lol (KCBHIW). the parts wharehouse is cool though.

yea i do have those cause my brother had a 94 civic also about three years ago and still had the lights so I took them out of the basement and put them to use. Thats maybe what others need to do with their stuff in their basements lol (KCBHIW). the parts wharehouse is cool though.

Ohh a call out. I really do need to get rid a a bunch of crap down there. :)

Too late... Muff, you can has a KA24E or two

Back