sorry ass G35

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't believe your story.i have seen and run next to cars like yours on the track.you can't keep up with or stay with a 300+ hp car,plus the car runs 13's stock.i KNOW your kind of car with ecu upgrade,intake,downpipe,exhaust,and a couple other goodies couldnt break the 13 second barrier.so don't come on and cry on here just because you got beat.suck it up

Who the **** are you? Go hang yourself.

As I had already said I know I don't have a fast car its only a 2.0 and had like 130hp stock it doesn't have turbo or nos. How much hp shot of nos
Are u given urs did u build engine I hope it isn't stock is it just a dry kit feeding ur air box

i don't believe your story.i have seen and run next to cars like yours on the track.you can't keep up with or stay with a 300+ hp car,plus the car runs 13's stock.i KNOW your kind of car with ecu upgrade,intake,downpipe,exhaust,and a couple other goodies couldnt break the 13 second barrier.so don't come on and cry on here just because you got beat.suck it up

Exactly who r u?
What is ur 1/4 mile?
What r u driving?
Why r u a flaming ***?

What's up fear I moved out of Orland in 2000 do they still have the cars hanging out by the steak n shake by 161 n Harlem on Fridays

What's up fear I moved out of Orland in 2000 do they still have the cars hanging out by the steak n shake by 161 n Harlem on Fridays

Not for a few years, no. There were only ever a handful of decent cars there, anyhow. The street "scene" got super gay, and I lost interest. I don't even know where people go anymore.

I know it has gotten lost with people talking s*** actually only a couple people understood what I was trying to say and respectfully agreed or disagreed the rest are just immature attacks

I know it has gotten lost with people talking s*** actually only a couple people understood what I was trying to say and respectfully agreed or disagreed the rest are just immature attacks

It's hopeless to to try to save this thread man. Live and learn.

Yeah, so dont add fuel to the fire. you said it yourself, people talking s***...immature attacks (both of which you were guilty of). It is just immature. It's human nature. You can't please everyone. So if you see a comment that does not agree with your opinion, ignore it. Be the bigger man and be mature about it. You're not wiser by talking s*** back. All it does is making a fool of yourself.

So no more discussions OK?

Last edited:
@OP - Really? You're the type of guy who gives import drivers a bad name. Don't "bob and weave" through traffic, it's not cool...it causes accidents. Furthermore, your car is slow, so don't pretend that it's something it's not. I hope your e-penis feels enormous now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back