Smoother Suspension Possible?

I have a 2017 CX-5 GT that I purchased this summer. It seems to be pretty bouncy over every bump or even expansion joints on the concrete highways. Is this the same for everyone? Or would I possible need new shocks/struts?

I've got to ask, have you checked your tire pressure? This isn't a complaint that I've heard of here. Firm, yes but bouncy, no.

Now that you mention tire pressure, I purchased 4 new tires in November and I haven't checked the pressure since they have been installed. Thanks.

I have a 2017 CX-5 GT that I purchased this summer. It seems to be pretty bouncy over every bump or even expansion joints on the concrete highways. Is this the same for everyone? Or would I possible need new shocks/struts?
What's your tire pressure?

mazdas have a stiffer ride, for better handling. you may want to test drive a rav 4 or crv and see the difference

smoother ride possible? Sure. Besides checking the obvious tire pressure or replacing tires. Bouncy is normally shock/strut issue being worn (not controlling the rebound properly). So definitely check those.

Past all that ? How much money do you want to spend? Perhaps air ride is the solution for you?

Back