Should I trade??

gboromsp

:
06 WRX
I am really considering putting the MSP back to stock and buying a Chevy Colorado Z71. I really like them, but I like the MSP as well. I have quite a few mods on the speed, but I will put it back to stock if I trade it. I just don't know what to do, i'm torn, I like trucks but I like having a quick car as well. I'm still in college so I can't afford both(well I can but won't have a life). Any input is appreciated.

I wouldn't sell it Hell you just got it, Also I would miss seeing it at your job.

MSP = sexy, good handler, decently fast, economical, did I mention it was sexy ;)
colorado = ugly POS, slow, handling, what handling?, nad mileage, oh yeah, did i mention it was ugly as ****!!!

Do NOT do it (no)

How do you know where I work?? Actually I just got moved to another location managing it. I've had it for almost a year now.

NCMP3 said:
I wouldn't sell it Hell you just got it, Also I would miss seeing it at your job.

the colorado is nice but i would wait untill they offer it with the 270hp I6 i think the most powerful engine offered is a 220 I5, that just isnt enough power for a truvk of that size.

Dood, stick with your MSP, I mean come on, they look soo good, and the fact that they dont make em anymore, doesnt it make it that much more fun to own?

i wouldn't trade it, not for colorado at least.
you are young, have fun with fast cars.
once you get older with family you won't speed as much, then you get a truck to tow the boat or whatever...

YellowMP5 said:
i wouldn't trade it, not for colorado at least.
you are young, have fun with fast cars.
once you get older with family you won't speed as much, then you get a truck to tow the boat or whatever...
I concur

I will never buy another American made car......LOSE to much value!
I'd keep the MSP, but thats because I dislike american made cars and HATE Trucks and SUV's

Back