Off Topic Buying another car, non Mazda (2023 KIA Stinger)

I had the Mazda buffed, polished and ceramic coated a few weeks ago. My goodness, it looks fantastic. Shines like a new car. Still running great.
Just for the heck of it, I've gotten a few more quotes from on-line car buyers, like Clutch, Auto trader, etc, and as predicted, they all come in a much lower price than what I would get selling privately. On the positive side, the quotes are still better than what I was offered if I traded it in on the Stinger. Unless you're trying to get rid of a dog of a car, trading your car in when buying new is a good way to leave money on the table. Dealers and their games are just there to rip you off.
As for the Stinger, after almost 2 months of ownership, it's still fantastic. I don't drive it a lot (garage queen for now), but when I do, it turns heads.

Update:
Picked up my brand new 2023 Kia Stinger yesterday afternoon.
Drove it straight home, which is only about 10Kms., so I didn't really give it a work out yet.
I can tell that this is one mean vehicle. Like I said, I didn't push it, but I can feel the ponies under the hood just dying to get out and run.
Kia built a winner, and it's unfortunate it didn't sell better. This is the last year for the Stinger.
There is also a ton of tech in this thing. Too much to figure out without going through the manual.
This weekend I'm reading it cover to cover, and probably sitting in the driveway setting it up to my liking. Should be fun.
I haven't made any final decisions on the Mazda yet. It's in the driveway as well for now.
I've enjoyed it, and it will be hard to let it go at some point, but I don't need two similar cars in the future. Time will tell.
I bought the Stinger's replacement. 20K miles later, I still smile like crazy. Funnest car I've ever owned. That includes my Z06, 370Z, a few Trans Ams and a modded 5.0 GT from the 80's.

Sounds great! If I may make a suggestion.. do the whole hood instead of just part of it. I personally don't like seeing the line where the PPF ends halfway up my hood, and I'd do the whole hood instead if I had to do it again.

I went on the BurgerTuning site to see what a JB4 would do for the Stinger. +100 hp/tq is really tempting lol
This. I've gotten strikes all the way up on hoods. Also hit the windshield with some Stek Dynoflex or Bray. It's saved me more replacements than I can count.

I bought the Stinger's replacement. 20K miles later, I still smile like crazy. Funnest car I've ever owned. That includes my Z06, 370Z, a few Trans Ams and a modded 5.0 GT from the 80's.
Which car are you driving now? Sorry, can’t keep up…🤭

Wow this post sucks...now on page 2 and not one NOT ONE single freaking photo Buzzman? Bro.... Should be in the very first post. :D
Its November and still no pics of the Stinger.

200w.gif

Back