Shiny Black inserts on GT steering wheel

won't open

Silver Amputee,

It's not a real website.

After you spend some time on this forum you will come to realize that CX9Sportowner (loser) enjoys posting things or making comments that are of not help whatsoever to the questions you ask. He will argue this to try to make us believe that he posts USEFUL information.....(jerkit)

Ass it was a simple joke.

A joke would be implied by you putting jk, lol or something to that effect on your post. To me your post implies that your making fun of him for not knowing what their called and calling them "Shiny Black Inserts". I for one have no idea what he is talking about becuase I don't own a cx-9.

oh man... lighten the F up already!!! so the joke went over his head... so what! 9/10 people would have realized it was a joke (without the incredibly unfunny "j/k" attached... that just ruins the joke) it's all in good fun

oh man... lighten the F up already!!! so the joke went over his head... so what! 9/10 people would have realized it was a joke (without the incredibly unfunny "j/k" attached... that just ruins the joke) it's all in good fun

Chico2003,

It would be funny, if it wasn't the same S**t in every post he makes.

P.S. What model CX-9 do you own? Sport, Touring, or GT?

Chico2003,

It would be funny, if it wasn't the same S**t in every post he makes.

P.S. What model CX-9 do you own? Sport, Touring, or GT?

haha well... I suppose if that's true, you're right.

as far as my ride is concerned... I'm going to check off [D] None of the above

MSP soon to be MS3

haha well... I suppose if that's true, you're right.

as far as my ride is concerned... I'm going to check off [D] None of the above

MSP soon to be MS3

Nice...............great car! I am waiting for my CX-9 GT to come in and I also have a MX-5 retractable hardtop.

Back