sanblaster got OwneD

Status
Not open for further replies.
the third one was a link to the closed thread....the first one was just a like to clubpro...and i skimmed the 2nd link.. im on break at work..and saw april fools.. i didnt get it

You had to read them in order. Crack me up dude. Moral of the story is I got owned for believing him, although some members took it to heart a little more because of personal life stories related to his april fool story. I am just glad everything is well with him.

I can tell you guys he feels absolutely terrible right now. He is sending emails, etc to everyone. One of those jokes that kind of back fire in the end. Has happened to me before plenty of times.

I did too and so did a ton of other members. Wouldn't have made my thread if I didn't believe it.

Yeah APril fools, eh.

From Ryan,

As some of you may've noticed when you visited clubprotege, you saw the april fool's joke that we the admins played on clubprotege over the past 5 days,through cruel creativity of Eric & myself, we came up with an idea for April Fool’s day joke.
We would like to take a few moments to explain it and to apologize for any hurt feelings that may have been encountered due to our prank.

We've played an Early April Fool's joke regarding my thread in the "News Forum".
Due to its extended length the "supposed reality" sunk in enough to play the prank.

Ryan(me-bpt323) is not and has not been affected by any illness due to the testing I am currently involved in.

Our sincere apologies go out to everyone who has taken this deeply at heart & will be offended.
Our even greater apologies to those who've actually suffered or experienced suffering of any degree, with friends/family/loved ones.- there is no reasonable cause to laugh when the measure is real.
Please do not mistake us to laugh in the face of those truly inflicted. Our heart goes out to everyone who has truly suffered and please accept our condolences.

I’m proud to be part of a family & community where so many great people could come together to support a cause for a fellow friend.
To those whom thought of the idea of raising funds or creating an event to show support, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kindness & loving hearts.
I’m glad to know I’m surrounded by such great people.

Please note, there was NEVER any attempt or idea to have funds raised for me- I am not a scam artist & would never take part in being a dishonest cheat of good people.

To sum things up, Ryan(me-bpt323) is not inflicted with any negative effects due to medical testing.
In the true event that something bad should befall me, I will directly contact as many people & inform them of the situation.
Our sincere apologies to everyone & we ask forgiveness of those who are truly agitated by this cruel joke.
In regards to the sale of my 323, this was mainly a joke in itself as well.
The car will be for sale, but not for some time. I will remove the thread accordingly until it will truly be for sale.

Have an enjoyable & prankful April Fool's Day

Your Friends & Admins,

I don't see where he says it's an April fools joke.....But damn I actually did feel bad too

edit: Santos and I posted at the same time

Last edited by a moderator:
I am telling you James, the guy feels terrible right now. I said the same thing too. I told him i was truly saddened. The guy is like a brother to me. You live and learn man.

I never understood that. Saran Wrap on a toilet, Fake file deleteing programs, shoepolish on the binoculars... Those are pranks. Pretending your dying when people care about you is unforgiveable. How could you even contemplate that being funny?

edit: I understand he feels bad, but i just dont undderstand the mindset to do it in the first place.

I don't know terbow dude. I am not going to speak for him though. It just kind of sucks that I got the IL crew involved with it. I truly hate asking for help from them because I know at least 1/2 the locals work situations right now.

If he would have said something in the lines of him shutting the forums down as of 4/1/09 then people might have seen it more for what it was....he just went about this the wrong way.

its a moronic thing to do. its not funny in any way. is anyone laughing now? the guy has to spend all day apologizing, COMEDY HIJINX man. s***. i'm half in the bag 90% of the time and wouldnt even think thats a good idea.

HEY GUYS... MY FAMILY WAS JUST KILLED IN A TRAGIC AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT LAST NIGHT. MY SISTER WAS TRAPPED INSIDE THE CAR AND BURNED ALIVE. MY PARENTS GOT OUT BUT THEIR LEGS WERE BROKEN AND COULDNT SAVE HER, SO THEY HAD TO LAY THERE IN AGONY AS SHE SCREAMED UNTIL SHE SUFFOCATED AND DIED.......no just kidding ahahahaha April fools......... wtf..........

Twisted humor is twisted humor. some have it & some don't.
I feel the need to apologize simply because i do truely feel for those who have suffered
(in those circumstances i understand anger rather then twisted laughter)

To those who are pissy just because they feel they've been suckered- this isn't a personal attack & you'll be able to let it go in time- (im sorry your agitated)

It was never my intention for it to travel over to mazdas247, or anyone from this board to take action towards helping out. It is also not an action i would ever mimic in the future unless it was a REAL issue.

whats done is done- if your upset you have 2 options really:
*let it go & enjoy the rest of your day
*hold a grudge & waste "x" amount of time hating me for my sometimes twisted sense of humor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back