sanblaster got OwneD

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets not make this thread into a flame war. That wasn't my intent on this thread. My intent was to let the IL guys and gals know so that I wasn't asked questions about his status during future meets. So lets just let it go guys. Come on. Lets move on. What happened happened.

I'm not flaming or mad, i'm just actually dumbfounded this guy thought it was a good joke. I'm more offended that this was done under the guise of "humor". im offended onbehalf of all comics and comedians worldwide. i dont give a **** that you posted it here santos. it just something i find interesting that one can do something retarded and then be like "oh, its humor, you dont get it, cuz you dont got any humor yo".

this is not a flame. also, **** off.

little harsh dude? I mean he didn't hurt you right? If he did, tell me where.

its only harsh if you take it like im harshin. im poppin in here between code compiling/chip burning, not like im ragin mad and smashin my keys down lol

As a person that was personally effected by Ryans prank(my grandmother is dieing of cancer) I can personally say that yes it hurt me and I was upset. When he said it was a joke I got steamed but then relaxed and then felt better knowing he is going to be ok. He is a good guy and an asset to the 1st gen world so losing him would've been bad. I'm done talking. Just felt the need to give my $0.02

yeah ok i got back to this now on my third break...from a person who takes 7 different perscription medications a day to function normally because of my heart defect. i think that was a bad thing to do. so all i say is karma is a b****. and if u ever do have to cry wolf for real, ull understand how it feels to think about death everyday like i do.

i was really upset when i got the text message on my cell saying it was a joke. i'll be honest, i like ryan alot and when the 'news' came my way a week ago i was really hurt and concerned, scared for him - to the point where i shed a tear. i take it to heart when any friend of mine is sick or in a position where there is nothing i can do to help them. so yes, when i found out today "lol joke's on you, april foolz" i was pissed. not so much because i got suckered, but because its just poor taste.

i too have a sense of humor that leans towards the twisted side of the spectrum, so part of me empathizes in the sense that some of us got "owned". i don't hate the guy for it, but it was poor taste at best.

beyond that, i'm ok with him and in 24 hours i won't even be thinking about it anymore.

New topic is sanblaster always gets owned.

Regardless of topics, that is how i roll.

story of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back