rar40941's build thread

Thank you. :)

And probably in a couple years if I can source the Sport20 drivetrain. But back to your build, have any plans to try an auto-x? You would love it, it's cheap, fun and safe.

Ya maybe. I just really like to do back roading alot. I can back road right now the way it is but it has to be smooth lol. I have never seen an auto-x around here. so idk where I would start.

Alright I just impacted guned the bolts to the roll bar and then put luck tight those should not come loss now. Also sprayed some bed liner to seal it

Last edited:
Hey guys went to a show this weekend and look what I came back with

2C1DD68E-2F74-40C2-92BA-E0DBFDED8EEF-359-000000DFC10CB923.jpg

I got lost in that guy's photos. He's an amazing photographer

Here is one of his photos

jbwEjFhlg6MBNX.png

Last edited:
Holly s*** that's my car on whips and chocolate. oh damn for that me that's crazey

Last edited:
The only difference is I have tint in that picture I have alot of camber in that shot. That's the only difference. Now I just have no tint but I have a nice roll bar in the back and I have less camber and the rear end has some black stuff on it. it's really not that different lol. But I think right my car is looking really clean. So I say now I like the look better now

Good. I like the change in wheels and by reducing your camber, the overall stance looks way better. Also, Plastidip FTW

P.S., plastidip your front lip, it's pretty faded now

Lol. Have you looked for them or have you been slacking? I know some guys monitor 7 different websites to find the best deals

Back