rar40941's build thread

timing belts are pretty easy on our cars, just use OEM parts dont flake out and use aftermarket... i work at mazda dealer and i see alot of people coming in from after goin to other shops using aftermarket parts

i dont like it....but if you figure out a way to make the flares flow more naturally, then idk
custom flares beat universal flares all day.....

BUT PROVE ME WRONG

Ya I am going to cut the gender underneath the flare. I was just trying to see what it's going to look like. But I dont have to go wider I can extend my rear end like 4 inches and all I have to do is uncamber ther front and I should be ok worst thing is I have to add spacer lol

Ya I am going to cut the gender underneath the flare. I was just trying to see what it's going to look like. But I dont have to go wider I can extend my rear end like 4 inches and all I have to do is uncamber ther front and I should be ok worst thing is I have to add spacer lol
i believe what they are tryingto say is if you are going to take the time the add the width to the car you should also take the incentive to go wider on the wheel as well

well for now get the flares done and widen out your stance with your current wheels then save for wider wheels like 17x11.5 of even 17x12 i just dont know what offset would work lol im an offset retard (stash)

Why not shave the flares down so they are not so big, right now they look to big for the car even with wide wheels IMO. It would also be less work to get smaller flares to fit and look good...... aka less money if your on a tight budget

Last edited:
was there a noticeable sound/tone difference after deleting your resonator? ive been thinking about it but havent decided if its worth it or not

Back