R Spicy 1 Build coming soon.......

Peaches, do you think it's necessary to spend $2k on an ECU? That's just a huge chunk of cash...

Either that or keep repeating the same bulls*** he's been going through for the last two years. Why half ass it? If I didn't buy my car with a $2k standalone in it, I surely would have had one before doing the turbo upgrade.

I got your email, Godfather but I don't know jack about tuning or ECU's. But there are a lot of people running the Split Second and as far as I know, not many have fried their built motors. I don't exactly trust everything Big3 says since it seems like when one thing is fixed another issue pops up with them.

How much would a Haltech cost for Spicy? Probably big bucks... I think Nate is selling one, but it could be a piggyback. Again, I don't know much about standalones or tuning yet.

split second is a piggy back, along with unichip which the ecu learns around.

Haltech is standalone but mine is wired to run in parrallel so it would be as plug a& play as possible. There's the sprint 500 (the one I have) the platinum 1000 (has more capibilities but I'm a noob) or you could go used ex6 (or e6 or something like that used)

There are other stand alone options but I think you're going to be in the same ballpark as the Haltech stuff.

I beleibve the crank has 36 teeth

Either that or keep repeating the same bulls*** he's been going through for the last two years. Why half ass it? If I didn't buy my car with a $2k standalone in it, I surely would have had one before doing the turbo upgrade.

Truth. It's like buying insurance, IMO, except you plan to use it.

Ok, the tuning solution has been made..Haltec Platinum Sport 1000

You mentioned that your car is being built for Track use, so perhaps a Full Wire in Long harness kit would be most appropriate. The Part number on this full kit, including ECU, Software, Harness, USB cable, and Quickstart Guide, is HT051302 and can be purchased on our webstore here: http://www.haltech.com/store/index....t-1000-autospec-flying-lead-kit-long-usa.html or from any Haltech dealer

Ok, the tuning solution has been made..Haltec Platinum Sport 1000

You mentioned that your car is being built for Track use, so perhaps a Full Wire in Long harness kit would be most appropriate. The Part number on this full kit, including ECU, Software, Harness, USB cable, and Quickstart Guide, is HT051302 and can be purchased on our webstore here: http://www.haltech.com/store/index....t-1000-autospec-flying-lead-kit-long-usa.html or from any Haltech dealer

http://www.aemelectronics.com/ecu-patch-extension-harness-for-1998-2002-mazda-protege-821
Something to make wiring easier and leave you the ability to go back to stock should you ever want to.

I wish you were closer to me Marlon.. I know that I could give you great advice for tuning and building and we have Paul from MazMart down here.

OK, here is the long overdue update, the oil pump is back from Doc B along with the external oil regulator. The motor should be back together later this week and next up is the Haltech EMS and then work on the upgrading of the suspension.

OK, here is the long overdue update, the oil pump is back from Doc B along with the external oil regulator. The motor should be back together later this week and next up is the Haltech EMS and then work on the upgrading of the suspension.

Very cool Marlon. Is Spicy coming to Daytona or too long of a drive?

Since we have 6 of us coming from Ohio we rent a mini van for the ride down to FL. More cost effective : ) and we all get along so it's fun ...

Here is the latest, still waiting on the bearings, ordering the HALTECH Sport 1,000 and the Disco Potato from CR3 Motorsports.........Chris, I will offer you the adjustable rear endlinks, just make me an offer for them....

Here is the latest, still waiting on the bearings, ordering the HALTECH Sport 1,000 and the Disco Potato from CR3 Motorsports.........Chris, I will offer you the adjustable rear endlinks, just make me an offer for them....

Thank you for your purchase Lolz.

On the endlinks, idk if im going to need them. Doesn't the awr bar come with links?

Back