R Spicy 1 Build coming soon.......

Borat-VeryNice.jpg

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE (Marsha, Marsha, Marsha)

Spicy has been road tested and is running fine......the serious tuning is starting today, a few slow pulls @ 10 PSI...........should have her back for Mid-Ohio........NASA here we come!!!

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE (Marsha, Marsha, Marsha)

Spicy has been road tested and is running fine......the serious tuning is starting today, a few slow pulls @ 10 PSI...........should have her back for Mid-Ohio........NASA here we come!!!

Woohoo!!!!

Yep. Saw / heard her at the shop today - jezus that thing is loud. And that's WITH a cat??

Now, get her out of there so they can work on my car. :p

Tuning is done! Will have her @ Mid-O! Hopefully can pick her up tomorrow. Now Fez, quit yer bitchin! They can start on the Tree!

Only thing I need to do is change the rotors, add the air diversion panel, add the AWR RSB w/ AWR adjustable end links and add the washer kit from CR3. So she is almost done!

Ok, here it is in a nutshell! The did not replace the tranny fluid in the transmission and it only had about of ounce of fluid! I sent the car over to Engine Pros and they will be looking at it transmission internals to determine the damage. To Big 3's credit they've already put a claim into their insurance carrier and will have an adjustor go out to see the damage. So I have contacted Mazdaspeed Motorsports on stand by to ship me a new tranny so we'll let you all know the out come!

Back