question - blue batmobile overlays

ChuckChillout

:
MP5
does anyone know where I can purchase these overlays?
i've searched the entire interweb and am left with empty hands...

thanks!

thanks for the response, scooter.

the first link is bogus - i dont think bluebatmobile.com is the same as it used to be. i'm actually looking for tailight overlays (just for the turn signals) so the other two sites won't work either, but i appreciate the help!

anyone else know where i can buy red overlays for my rear turn signals?

how do you actually order from rock blocker? its ust a bunch of photo albums

TreFlip999 said:
how do you actually order from rock blocker? its ust a bunch of photo albums

Contact RockBlocker

Customer Service: customerservice@rockblocker.com

Dealer inquiries: customerservice@rockblocker.com

Sales: sales@rockblocker.com

Design: design@rockblocker.com

Installer Locater: customerservice@rockblocker.com

Bulk Material: sales@rockblocker.com

Locations:

Arizona
Connecticut
Michigan
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Texas

More locations coming soon.

If you are interested in becoming a dealer for RockBlocker products
please contact us at customerservice@rockblocker.net

RockBlocker

rednecks_r_us said:
Contact RockBlocker

Customer Service: customerservice@rockblocker.com

Dealer inquiries: customerservice@rockblocker.com

Sales: sales@rockblocker.com

Design: design@rockblocker.com

Installer Locater: customerservice@rockblocker.com

Bulk Material: sales@rockblocker.com

Locations:

Arizona
Connecticut
Michigan
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Texas

More locations coming soon.

If you are interested in becoming a dealer for RockBlocker products
please contact us at customerservice@rockblocker.net

RockBlocker
im trying to get dark smoked tint TAIL LIGHT overlays, i didnt see any on there website, where can i get them

I personally have had experiences with both Rockblock and Bluebatmobile overlays...As a matter of fact, right now I'm in the transition of replacing my rockblocker overlays with bats, but there such a pain to play with! Bats is thinner, and also has a bigger cut out, so it is easier to work with, but it still is a tough work out even after you master the art of the overlays. As of right now, my car is sporting both tail light overlays (rox & bats), seeing as how they look identical, I'm not in the biggest hurry to finish the job, but I will eventually lol.

Relentless Pro said:
I personally have had experiences with both Rockblock and Bluebatmobile overlays...As a matter of fact, right now I'm in the transition of replacing my rockblocker overlays with bats, but there such a pain to play with! Bats is thinner, and also has a bigger cut out, so it is easier to work with, but it still is a tough work out even after you master the art of the overlays. As of right now, my car is sporting both tail light overlays (rox & bats), seeing as how they look identical, I'm not in the biggest hurry to finish the job, but I will eventually lol.
how hard was it for the tail light overlays?

Relentless Pro said:

lol, looking forward to you pics man. I'd love to add them to my Gallery ;).

Bat

Back