CX-90 Door and console overlays in black Nappa leather?

Hi everyone, I'm shopping for a CX-90 and considering trims with the black NAPPA leather interior (not the regular leather). None of the local dealers has one on the lot with this interior. Can anyone tell me what the overlays are, on the doors and on the center console, with this interior? The white nappa leather interior has very nice light-toned faux-wood overlays. The regular black leather interior has overlays that look like some sort of rippled gray metal, which I don't care for. But does anyone know what the overlays are, for the black nappa leather interior? A photo or two would be very much appreciated!

The mazdausa site doesn't really show them in close-up, and I cant tell. I've searched the internet for user photos of the black nappa interior, but haven't found any that show the inserts.

TIA for any help ... I'd rather not drive 60+ miles to the closest dealer that has a car with black nappa leather.

This video has some views, he says it's back nappa but I don't know how one can be sure it's not the regular. I think it's a Premium Plus model.

Back