Probably my fault - injector question

I hate that I have run out of cool “stuff” to post on this forum.

I forgot how much I love this place. Short 16 hour day at work today but I’m going to swing by a shop tomorrow to get the code pulled. I didn’t forget and I’m not ignoring y’all, just busy AF at work.

I appreciate y’all
Here is the problem you may have created. By going so long now without fixing the problem you may have several codes that are unrelated by the original problem. This is also why I said look at the Monitors. I would definitely write down any codes and monitors not ready, but I would also ask if they will re-set both areas in your ECU? Then drive for at least 50-75 miles which should reset everything and then see what codes come up? Compare them from your first retrieved codes. This may narrow down the area to look where the problem started? Remember that if you reset the codes all it is doing is turning off the dash check engine light. As long as the problem is not resolved the monitors will not be in readiness and after several engine cycles and if the problem is still present the engine code and check engine light will return. This is also why disconnecting the battery only turns off the check engine light but does not in realty cancel or like some think re-set the engine code. Jumping over to the Monitors always tells the truth.

Maybe it's the mass airflow sensor. Isn't it terrible that we second guess the dealership's diagnostic?

Last edited:
Just noticed he's been banned. What dust up did I miss? :oops:

T&TR was being very confrontational and condescending in his replies to some other members in other threads. He was warned about his conduct a couple of times, and I even had a private conversation with him about why he was getting warnings via PM. He seemed to understand, and he sounded like he was going to try to adjust, but he was back at it the next day, so he was banned.

Ah, sometimes the old "nature" just can't be smothered. Anyway, a sobering message to those of us who have competitive/argumentative bents. Thanks for the post.

... Anyway, a sobering message to those of us who have competitive/argumentative bents. ...
IMO there's been no one else around here recently who even comes close to posting the type of agitating garbage that individual had been doing on a regular basis. Sure, there will always be disagreement on any of these forums, but I don't think most people have a problem with that, provided there's no personal disrespect included with the disagreement. Great job by the mods here by taking out the trash and keeping this a nice, friendly place(y)

I don't mean to start anything but...

Some of you may remember me mentioning issues that I had with an individual who behaved in the same way that T&TR does/did here but on one of the other Mazda forums? That person mentioned being on this forum but with a different name. I couldn't take the way that person acted on the other forum, but the mod/owner let him get away with anything. I called out this individual several times and yet what does the moderator do? Suspended me for a week. I'm done with that place and won't be back.

I could be wrong, but I suspect that T&TR and this other guy are one in the same.

Ok, I feel better now.

Some of you may remember me mentioning issues that I had with an individual who behaved in the same way that T&TR does/did here but on one of the other Mazda forums? ...
Yep, this is IMO almost certainly Callisto, and also M3RacerX (banned a few years ago) on other Mazda forums. Same condescending style and delivery. Slightly different wrappers, but even wearing a different coat, it's still fairly easy to recognize the troll inside of it.

I don't mean to start anything but...

Some of you may remember me mentioning issues that I had with an individual who behaved in the same way that T&TR does/did here but on one of the other Mazda forums? That person mentioned being on this forum but with a different name. I couldn't take the way that person acted on the other forum, but the mod/owner let him get away with anything. I called out this individual several times and yet what does the moderator do? Suspended me for a week. I'm done with that place and won't be back.

I could be wrong, but I suspect that T&TR and this other guy are one in the same.

Ok, I feel better now.
Mods! Bring the ban stick! Lol

Yep, this is IMO almost certainly Callisto, and also M3RacerX (banned a few years ago) on other Mazda forums. Same condescending style and delivery. Slightly different wrappers, but even wearing a different coat, it's still fairly easy to recognize the troll inside of it.

I didn't mention his name, but you got it.

You've seen the style he uses when posting in the open, bad and broken English with numerus misspellings, along with his condescending attitude. The bad grammar is an act, and he does that on purpose, IMO.

I've had a number of PM conversations with him and his grammar when posting in private is perfect. Interesting, eh?

I don't know what game he's playing but I won't play it any longer.

This forum is mostly give and take, members for the most part aren't confrontational and respectful , and I do like the different points of view because you never know what you can pick up from someone's experiences. Every once in a while you get someone on that says "I have supreme knowledge and experience, you should all listen to me"...that just throws red flags and it's what I got from that certain individual right off the bat.

Last edited:
This forum is mostly give and take, members for the most part aren't confrontational and respectful , and I do like the different points of view because you never know what you can pick up from some one's experiences. Every once in a while you get some one on that says "i have supreme knowledge and experience, you should all listen to me"...that just throws red flags and it's what i got from that certain individual right off the bat.
I also had a 'run in' with that individual on the other Mazda forum.

It seems that all of us DIY'ers should feel honored to be in His presence.

🙇‍♂️🙇‍♀️ We're not worthy!

Back