Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

CX9.02.jpg

CX9.02.Edit.jpg

I'll very soon be posting up the newest member of my family. FINALLY, I'm returning to the Flying M and in fantastic style. My Miata is being transferred from one store to my local dealer as we speak. Paid the transfer fee today.

Soon to be pictured: 2008 Mazda Miata sport (5mt) hardtop.

So stoked you have no idea. My first official sports car. Only 28k miles on the clock... she's barely even broken in!

I'll very soon be posting up the newest member of my family. FINALLY, I'm returning to the Flying M and in fantastic style. My Miata is being transferred from one store to my local dealer as we speak. Paid the transfer fee today.

Soon to be pictured: 2008 Mazda Miata sport (5mt) hardtop.

So stoked you have no idea. My first official sports car. Only 28k miles on the clock... she's barely even broken in!

Wrong thread?

Not necessarily the best but for now, the first two shots officially in my possession. More to come. :D So friggin' happy!

2008 Mazda Miata with 27,xxx and a 5 speed with the PRHT.

11204970_10152964107748152_4069991697808591024_n_zpsyv6hxvov.jpg

10982824_10152964099633152_1208538953543886618_n_zpsdxa2sxpo.jpg

This car has barely been broken in. They even left the OEM front plate mount still in the packaging in the trunk. Which is good because it needs a Miami Hurricane front mount license plate. :)

NO FRONT PLATES! When I worked at Mazda we had to put plates on all the cars except the Miatas because a lot of people that buy them are enthusiasts and would flip out over holes in the bumper of a brand new car(as do I). Despite texas having that stupid, pointless front plate law I have never ran one on any of my cars.

While I can appreciate your advice, I don't plan on sticker-ing the car all up and I have to put my "touch" on it. It's not required by law here in GA so I put my Miami Hurricane plate. Bright side, it's the OEM one so the holes go in the grille area. The top half of the grill has the pattern but has plastic behind it. The plate bracket goes there. The holes (if I took it off) would barely be noticeable among the black grille area. If I didn't have the OEM one ready and wanted to drop $80, I'd get the Platypus Pro one that uses the stock tow hook and allows you to locate it off to the side but I think on this generation of Miata (first face NC), it looks off. Who knows, I might hate the look and take it off. Unless someone has a less damaging solution (which the OEM isn't even that bad), let me know by tomorrow afternoon.

Back